What's new

Can Bonomo, a Turkish Jew represents Turkey at the Eurovision Song Contest

Dude, he is a Turkish citizen, the importance is not what religion he is a part of but his music. I really think fanaticism and ultra-nationalism damages Turkey very much. We need to be coherent on that all humans are equal, no matter their ethnic background.

Dude, he is a Turkish citizen, the importance is not what religion he is a part of but his music. I really think fanaticism and ultra-nationalism damages Turkey very much. We need to be coherent on that all humans are equal, no matter their ethnic background.

Maybe you would not be irritated if your army generals, PM or even president would be a Jew?

Secondly, why not send Palestinian Turkish to represent Turkey and make the Palestinian shout his voice to Europe and make Europe listen to the cries of Palestinians? Instead, we have a Jewish candidate for euro music contest.

He is a Turkish person. His faith is Jewish, and this is a music contest, not a war or a presidential candidate.

He is not Turkish. His loyalty lies in Israel.

I asked you another question? Why are we sending a Jew? Why not a Palestinian Arab? Is Israel making a lobby here?

He himself expressed very clearly that he is a Turkish citizen, his ancestors came from Spain 500 years ago. And that he has nothing to do with Israel whatsoever. Well if a Palestinian candidate had a chance of winning he could contest as well. But i don't think we should dig deeper than that this is a music contest, and he was chosen because of his songs, not because of his faith. At least that is my opinion.

He is not Turkish. His loyalty lies in Israel.

I asked you another question? Why are we sending a Jew? Why not a Palestinian Arab? Is Israel making a lobby here?

he is born in Turkey and follows the Judaistic path, if the majority wants him to represent Turkey in Eurovision then ok.

i dont like his music, would rather have someone else. who shows less butt and body and more Turkish culture!

if someone who has relatives from Palestine gets born in Turkey and can sing then he can try to... nothing is stopping them.

it is after all Turkey... not Christians vs Muslims vs Jews. in that case we Shouldn't be there at all, considering that Muslims shouldnt listen to music.

Citizen of T.C. Does not make one Turkish. He is not Turk. Until today, I never heard him. We have far better musicians, outclass that jew from every angle. I as a Turk, from the ethnicity who created Turkey, want a Turk sing a song, if not I prefer Palestinian.

Not every Jewish person is an Israeli agent... God stop acting like Iranian Regime and act a little rational... It is a shame to read people comments like ''He is an Israeli agent''.

:crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot:Turkey should wipe the zionist regime of this map!!!! :crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot:

Not every Jewish person is an Israeli agent... God stop acting like Iranian Regime and act a little rational... It is a shame to read people comments like ''He is an Israeli agent''.

:crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot:Turkey should wipe the zionist regime of this map!!!! :crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot:

Go Jew lover. Don't mind The suffering of Palestinians. If Kemal Ataturk were alive, I bet he would have kicked you.

My favourite Turkish singers for past 4-5 years are Demet Akalin and Tarkan :)

To be honest I don't like his music, but he's definitively better then those failing rock musicians we send the last few years. What I like is that his nomination for Eurovision was a smack in the face of all Anti-Semitic people and as you can see now they're showing their true faces.

Israel I'm counting on you, 12 points from Tel-Aviv please.

Back
Top Bottom