What's new

Can Bonomo, a Turkish Jew represents Turkey at the Eurovision Song Contest

To be honest I don't like his music, but he's definitively better then those failing rock musicians we send the last few years. What I like is that his nomination for Eurovision was a smack in the face of all Anti-Semitic people and as you can see now they're showing their true faces.

Israel I'm counting on you, 12 points from Tel-Aviv please.

last time you counted on israel, they killed turks in flotila attack lol

He or she would not care. Those who were killed were Islamist Turks. For them Islamist Turks are the greatest danger.

Dude stop with hate act already... Did you ever met/talked with a Jewish person... Where is this Iranian Goverments ''wipe the Zionist regime off the map'' thing comes from...

If you hate Israeli ''goverment'' because of their violent acts against Palestinians and Flotilla hate them for it, I do too but Why would you hate all members of religion and accuse people who don't support your ridiculous hate towards them as ''Jew lover''... Even a lot of people in Israel do not support Israeli goverments actions against Palestinians, Flotilla and attack on Iran...

Dude stop with hate act already... Did you ever met/talked with a Jewish person... Where is this Iranian ''wipe the Zionist regime off the map'' thing comes from...

If you hate Israeli ''goverment'' because of their violent acts against Palestinians and Flotilla hate them for it, I do too but Why would you hate all members of religion and accuse people who don't support your ridiculous hate towards them as ''Jew lover''... Even a lot of people in Israel do not support Israeli goverments actions against Palestinians, Flotilla and attack on Iran...

Iranians advocating the rights of oppressed Palestinians. Which I find courageous. I admire them. Imagine if Turks were defeated in independence war, we would have been enslaved like them.

And Ahmedinejad if said these words would have meant that Zionist regime which occupies Palestine lands and enlarge it's lands whenever opportunity arises. You should read Zionism. Zionism encompasses the area between Nile river to Euphrates river.

I studied Zionism well, to understand it you should start with the ones like Ben gurion.

Iranians advocating the rights of oppressed Palestinians. Which I find courageous. I admire them. Imagine if Turks were defeated in independence war, we would have been enslaved like them.

And Ahmedinejad if said these words would have meant that Zionist regime which occupies Palestine lands and enlarge it's lands whenever opportunity arises. You should read Zionism. Zionism encompasses the area between Nile river to Euphrates river.

I studied Zionism well, to understand it you should start with the ones like Ben gurion.

Zionism isn't any diffrent from any other ultra-nationalistic/religious organisation... I know what Zionism means but do you know any Jewish person, did you ever met one or spoke with one...

Before starting to hate someone atleast try to know them... Hating all members of religion is not different from hating people because of their color/nation/race...

Zionism isn't any diffrent from any other ultra-nationalistic/religious organisation... I know what Zionism means but do you know any Jewish person, did you ever met one or spoke with one...

Before starting to hate someone atleast try to know them... Hating all members of religion is not different from hating people because of their color/nation/race...

Zionism is threat to middle east peace.
Jews are potential Zionists.
I don't want Jews representing my country anywhere whether music contest or business or diplomacy.
Don't forget crypto jews, they are more sinister.

I don't want Jews representing my country anywhere whether music contest or business or diplomacy.

too bad, we have a democratical system. they elected him... this is the reason i choose country before religion... when someone ask me what i am i say TURK first and foremost, then i say i am a Muslim.

if i say i'm a Muslim people will start to judge me and all that annoying stuff. but when i say i'm a Turk they keep silent.

too bad, we have a democratical system. they elected him... this is the reason i choose country before religion... when someone ask me what i am i say TURK first and foremost, then i say i am a Muslim.

if i say i'm a Muslim people will start to judge me and all that annoying stuff. but when i say i'm a Turk they keep silent.

Since when we have a democracy? Since 1947 we are colony of USA.

Zionism is a thread to middle east peace. check...
Jews are potential Zionists. Do you have no friends from other political side... Do you think them as enemies or some think... What kind of people are you to single out and hate all Jesih people because you think Zionism is evil...
That Jew as you put it has done more than you could ever do for this country... That Jew will represnt turkey in Eurovision and show the world that likes of you has not control over country...

Zionism is a thread to middle east peace. check...
Jews are potential Zionists. Do you have no friends from other political side... Do you think them as enemies or some think... What kind of people are you to single out and hate all Jesih people because you think Zionism is evil...
That Jew as you put it has done more than you could ever do for this country... That Jew will represnt turkey in Eurovision and show the world that likes of you has not control over country...

As I said, since 1947 we have been living under administration of USA. They choose leaders, they make military coups, they choose Jews to represent Turkey. I am getting full of it.

I dont wish to be rude, but comments like these in an international forum may bring bad name to ur country !!!
According to me turkey is a secular and a wonderfull country and i thought till now people are very tolerable in turkey even with majority being muslims, is a thing which u should be proud off !!!
Not all muslim countries are secular and when u represent one among those few countries, good words will help in an forum !!
And religion shouldnt matter really other than in politics !!

I dont wish to be rude, but comments like these in an international forum may bring bad name to ur country !!!
According to me turkey is a secular and a wonderfull country and i thought till now people are very tolerable in turkey even with majority being muslims, is a thing which u should be proud off !!!
Not all muslim countries are secular and when u represent one among those few countries, good words will help in an forum !!
And religion shouldnt matter really other than in politics !!

If you care really for Turks, you help Turks gain independence from US hegemony.

Maybe you would not be irritated if your army generals, PM or even president would be a Jew?

Secondly, why not send Palestinian Turkish to represent Turkey and make the Palestinian shout his voice to Europe and make Europe listen to the cries of Palestinians? Instead, we have a Jewish candidate for euro music contest.
Israel had Arab/Palestinian representative, even singing partly in Arabic:

Noa and Mira Awad- "There Must Be Another Way"- Eurovision 2009 - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom