What's new

Can India surpass CHINA? <NO>

Sambha

BANNED
Reaction score
Can India surpass China? maybe in some regards, but definitely not in Waste processing..

Waste human beings being processed...for their body organs...

:angry:

Beat them.Can you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop posting stupid videos...........some other memeber will come on and start posting silly indian videos and it just goes downhill.

Stop posting stupid videos...........some other memeber will come on and start posting silly indian videos and it just goes downhill.

So basically you're saying that it's yet to get started?:what:are you?
They will START if I don't stop...are they waiting for me to stop?
OK

Now tell me in a quick one sentence why your post is not off-topic?

cant say about surpass CHINA :undecided:, but can be in pare with china, bcoz ecenomy can grow at a faster pase till certain period and then speed start decresing, same is happening in developed countries.

cant say about surpass CHINA :undecided:, but can be in pare with china, bcoz ecenomy can grow at a faster pase till certain period and then speed start decresing, same is happening in developed countries.

Chinese economy, and a large part of their Forex reserves will be destroyed in this collapse...by US FED.

Chinese economy, and a large part of their Forex reserves will be destroyed in this collapse...by US FED.

Are you saying that the US is deliberately collapsing its own economy, to collapse the world economy as whole?

Coming to the topic.I'd say no, at least for the next 15-20 years not.We have loads to learn from them when it comes to infra,development et al.
And would like to complement them on the Olympics.I loved the ceremonies!:smitten:

Last edited:

The biggest problem with chinese economy is that its more drivein by export, so definately if there is slow down in world economy it is going to effect china more than India. But then also am not sure :undecided: whether it will surpass chinese economy comparing current growth rate.

Are you saying that the US is deliberately collapsing its own economy, to collapse the world economy as whole?

What do you mean by it's own economy?

What US didn't have right now, that it had before the 'day'(assume) of collapse? What US lost in the collapse.

If you can find 'that' you have your answer.

In what some regards ?

Population - Yes
Economy - Will take time.
Human Rights Violation - No.

I didn't read the whole article, too lazy I suppose....but one thing I belive is that soon Chinese $$ reserves are going to be nullified by inflation. US just announced a trillion dollar rescue package, and based on those reserves US Federal Reserve will multiply the money supply. Rampant inflation is on it's way, and big loss for countries with huge dollar reserves, including India.

Actually this whole 'economic slowdown' was to 'control' China, as they did with Russia with the manipulated Oil prices.

I mean this dude.According to you this slowdown is staged by the US to control China? In that sense, it would also 'control' most of the other countries dependent on US.

I didn't read the whole article, too lazy I suppose....but one thing I belive is that soon Chinese $$ reserves are going to be nullified by inflation. US just announced a trillion dollar rescue package, and based on those reserves US Federal Reserve will multiply the money supply. Rampant inflation is on it's way, and big loss for countries with huge dollar reserves, including India.

Actually this whole 'economic slowdown' was to 'control' China, as they did with Russia with the manipulated Oil prices.

I mean this dude.According to you this slowdown is staged by the US to control China? In that sense, it would also 'control' most of the other countries dependent on US.

Answer this:

What US didn't have right now, that it had before the 'day'(assume) of collapse? What US lost in the collapse.

Let me help you...

Is it Qualified workers? did they disappear overnight?
Electricity supplies?
Fuel?
Transport infrastructures?
Blue Collars?
Manufacturing Plants??
Logistics?
Communication backbone?
the CEOs??
Gold?
Silver?
Iron ore?
other raw materials??

what is that one thing that they lost that made them to collapse?? and where did that went?

Last edited:
Answer this:

Let me help you...

Is it Qualified workers? did they disappear overnight?
Electricity supplies?
Fuel?
Transport infrastructures?
Blue Collars?
Manufacturing Plants??
Logistics?
Communication backbone?
the CEOs??
Gold?
Silver?
Iron ore?
other raw materials??

what is that thing that they lost that made them to collapse?? and where did that went?

LoL man.Even though im not very good with economics, il say that all this is not supposed to be lost.This is not a war!
Gold, Silver,Iron? ahahah! Suppose in August, the leaves are lost, so does that mean the branches,the roots,the animals living on it are lost? Off course not!, its a correction, and next spring you'll see new leaves.(please forgive me)
Haha...Nothing was lost even when the Great Depression took place.These are materialistic things, how can they be lost? All i know is that the liquidity in the world economy is lost,and the confidence of the investors is lost, which acts like a domino effect and the result is for all to see.Severe amount of hedging hurts.
But, i still agree with you that the US can do anything for its own good,just about anything.

Last edited:
LoL man.Even though im not very good with economics, il say that all this is not supposed to be lost.Gold, Silver,Iron? Haha...Nothing was lost even when the Great Depression took place.These are materialistic things, how can they be lost? All i know is that the liquidity in the world economy is lost,and the confidence of the investors is lost, which acts like a domino effect and the result is for all to see.Severe amount of hedging hurts.

Very Close.

Liquidity, or credit guarantees were lost. US production capacities are well intact as before the day of collapse. But the Fed reserve have shrunk credit, to common people.

Usually FED > Companies > People > Corporations was the av. route that credited money followed.

But now since FED has tightened its lending policies, it broke the chain.
Now they are providing money directly to the Big Corporations (as bailout).

AND CHINA GETS IT"S DOLLARS (mostly) FROM THE COMMON US CITIZEN, who buys cheap Chinese manufactured goods and ships the US $ into China. China saves those $ and blackmails US.

Since the common consumer have been (tactfully) denied cheap dollars they won't be wasting it on Chinese goods. US FED will now print Trillions of Dollars (that will compete) against the Chinese holdings and reduce their value. And since this money will go directly to Corps. and not the common man, those sums won't appear on the common market (and hence won't create a inflationary situation anytime soon). But the gameplan is a bit larger than that, which also includes causing a hyperinflation...but leave it.

I know I wasn't able to sum it up very neatly, here, but it's accurate as a 'reality based' model. This is not exactly what's happening, but it's pretty much that what's happening.

Back
Top Bottom