What's new

Career in the ISI

isi is that agency due to which pakistan stands as an independent country. it is very wrong about isi. we have to proud on our selves that our country's security is in ISI's hands. their is not any intelligence agency like ISI Pakistan

first we have to join pak army and clear ISSB test then you will given a form that in which department of army you want to join.
in that form their is a option to join ISI too. if you choose this option then you will be sent to taken the tests of ISI.

salam,
i wish to join ISI. I have done matric and i want to know the procedure for applying for job in ISI. if any one can guide me about this. I will be gratefull for any help or assistance.

salam,
i wish to join ISI. I have done matric and i want to know the procedure for applying for job in ISI. if any one can guide me about this. I will be gratefull for any help or assistance.

Please PM TT member Xeric for information.

Just a simple answer.

No.

And the chances you had to join, even they are gone.

Acha chalo aise pooch leta hoon. Jis shakhs ki CSS karne ki age na ho aur jo Armed forces mein bhi nahi ja sakta cuz of age limit aur jisko ISI mein kaam karne ka bohat shauq hai wo kis tarha ISI mein ja sakta hai? Last option yehi bachta hai na? Is liye poocha hai. Ab ya to ye conditions hata lo ya to hire kar lo :/

Just a simple question:

Sifarish pe ISI mein kaam mil sakta hai?
ISI koi police wal ki nai hai jo sifarish chalegi.
haan aik tareka hai mgr mjhe email karo ya email address do apna phir bta skta hun yahan nai. mai khud ISI se touch main hun from 3 years.:pakistan: agar kisi ko bhi ISI k bare main free information chahiye to mjhse raabta kar skta hai abubakarmirza89 ye gmail aur yahoo ki domain khud laga len plz pe :police:

ISI koi police wal ki nai hai jo sifarish chalegi.
haan aik tareka hai mgr mjhe email karo ya email address do apna phir bta skta hun yahan nai. mai khud ISI se touch main hun from 3 years.:pakistan: agar kisi ko bhi ISI k bare main free information chahiye to mjhse raabta kar skta hai abubakarmirza89 ye gmail aur yahoo ki domain khud laga len plz pe :police:

Great now ISI is on sale .

Please mature up a little & read some articles first . Thanks.

salam,
i wish to join ISI. I have done B.Com and i want to know the procedure for applying for job in ISI. if any one can guide me about this. I will be gratefull for any help or assistance.

salam,
i wish to join ISI. I have done B.Com and i want to know the procedure for applying for job in ISI. if any one can guide me about this. I will be gratefull for any help or assistance.

What is your Age ?

What %age Numbers you got in Inter ? & now in B.com .

I'm a female! My qualification is B.A with double maths and economics! I want to join ISI! Can i join? How to apply? What is contact number to get information from ISI? Please Guide Me? Please Please Please? Anybody can help me?

I'm a female! My qualification is B.A with double maths and economics! I want to join ISI! Can i join? How to apply? What is contact number to get information from ISI? Please Guide Me? Please Please Please? Anybody can help me?

Currently only Elective Civilians can join i.e. after CSS .

Back
Top Bottom