What's new

Caste System among Christians and Muslims

Burnz

BANNED
Reaction score
Caste system in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Caste System is present in Christianity and Islam.

In Pakistan, there is something called 'Quom' which determines if you are from Superior or Inferior Quom.

It is also present in those Religions whose existence depended on Anti-caste system.

Buddhisim among Sri-Lankan Buddhists.

Jainism in Bihar.

High Caste Low Caste Sikhs.

I would imagine that all societies, at one point or another, have had such a system of hierarchy.

In Pakistan, there is something called 'Quom' which determines if you are from Superior or Inferior Quom.

It is also present in those Religions whose existence depended on Anti-caste system.

Jainism in Bihar.

It was always there in all religion in all region...it was there since the start of Mankind...It is even there in Animals...have u heard that certain Males & females in heard of Lions & hyenas have higher positions then others...but what we humans should do is try to eradicate it completely from the face of earth... atleast incase of humans...

:pop: Well, I guess that Indian media will say Chinese also has the caste system.
Christians and Muslims and Atheist all has the caste system, So India also should have.

According to Dr. Ambedkar, a Dalit himself, he says, Caste System is more rigid and Hardcore among Muslims than in Hindus.

That is the main reason he choose Buddhism. He considered Sikhism, Islam and Christinity

:pop: Well, I guess that Indian media will say Chinese also has the caste system.
Christians and Muslims and Atheist all has the caste system, So India also should have.

Does the Chinese society have any?
Are you a Dalit or a Brahmin?:azn: .

What is the purpose of this thread? @ OP, are you justifying caste system?

There was a caste system in China during the Mongol Yuan Dynasty.

Han Chinese were ranked at the bottom (Southern Han were the lowest of all). Mongols came on top.

Does the Chinese society have any?
Are you a Dalit or a Brahmin?:azn: .

Myself and cross1993, are both Southern Han Chinese.

So according to that system above, we were designated as the lowest of the low.

their is no cast system in ISLAM

the cast system is in our culture nt in ISLAM

YEss i agree caste system does exist in pakistan bt this is because of us their is nothing like caste system in ISLAM.

Jainism in Bihar.

The system had nothing to do with Christianity or Islam..
it had to do with the prevailing culture of the region.
It had to do with the need to enforce superiority over your subjects.. than Islam.
Even today many people claim to be Syed on the basis of showing their purer status..
all hogwash.. nothing to do with Islam.. but the people and mentality.

Please clear up your understanding..

The system had nothing to do with Christianity or Islam..
it had to do with the prevailing culture of the region.
It had to do with the need to enforce superiority over your subjects.. than Islam.
Even today many people claim to be Syed on the basis of showing their purer status..
all hogwash.. nothing to do with Islam.. but the people and mentality.

Please clear up your understanding..

Ok. Once for the sake, I agree with you that it is the Pakistani culture.

What about this?
Women's Action 31.1

In Saudi Arabia, a woman was divorced because the man was considered from a lower class and a Sharia Court using Sharia Laws approved it.

Isn't Sharia the Islamic Law?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom