What's new

Chaos in Pakistan raises questions for UK: report (Nawaz and Malik Riaz under NCA watch)

Good news it looks like the stick will soon be used. Sadly they can still run to Dubai etc.

What's the new news from the UK?

nowadays you can just buy citizenship if you have the means. We may not like it, but Nawaz Ganja and clan easily find a new home if UK forces them out. never will happen anyway

In Dubai, it only takes a minimum of purchasing a $ 500,000 house to be granted a residence permit.

What's the new news from the UK?

In Dubai, it only takes a minimum of purchasing a $ 500,000 house to be granted a residence permit.
Under which law, i thought in dubai you would still need visa even after purchasing property?

Its all kicked off after this incident, all MP's that had large Pakistani diaspora lobbying them were not taking it seriously - as you would.
This single incident incensed these MP's. I don't like Ian Duncan Smith but the guy has 50-60 MPs under his wing and acts as a Kingmaker in current government.
Another miscalculation by totally inept Pakistan Army/Establishment.

Its all kicked off after this incident, all MP's that had large Pakistani diaspora lobbying them were not taking it seriously - as you would.
This single incident incensed these MP's. I don't like Ian Duncan Smith but the guy has 50-60 MPs under his wing and acts as a Kingmaker in current government.
Another miscalculation by totally inept Pakistan Army/Establishment.
totally agree , it’s gaining traction now in UK after the blackout of Imran Khan interview to British mps by the Pak army

Also this from the heavyweight Times newspaper but it is behind a paywall, I’ll see if I can find it .

Last edited:
I think everyone is realising that this game has been played on a grander scale than what everyone initially thought. The parties involved are in it to survive because outside of the government their existence was compromised.
What they did not count on was the issues with IMF and other allies supporting PDM in proposing the economy. Most other times USA/UK would have stepped in and brokered a deal.
The level of ineptness displayed by the PDM has surprised them as well, with economies struggling around the world, cost of living crisis still unleashing itself over the western world.
The West will need a good excuse to send a few billions to Pakistan to prop up their puppets. In all fairness whatever money is sent to Pakistan at this time is a write-off.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom