What's new

China admits death row organ use!

how this thread is related to the "China defense"?

I will be happy to launch some discussion regarding the:

1. caste system in India
2. corruption in India
3. sex discrimination in India

in that forum called "India defense".

:smokin:

1. caste system in India
2. corruption in India

I would like to see you happy.

how this thread is related to the "China defense"?

1. caste system in India
2. corruption in India

Hey Tw*t what the *uck is wrong with ya. The guy quoted himself from a news site and has given the reference.

For the fact that it was posted here 1st by a person bearing Indian flag in his profile and wanted some discussion on it makes you angry???

my sympathies on you!!

There you go.

This dude cracks me up
Chinese Execution buses | Tejaswy
After you are dead, they cut you up take out the organs they need, eyes, kidneys, liver, gallbladder what ever is good to go then use a duct tape to put your body back together,Take you to a crematory and there the operating table stands up sliding your dead body on a conveyor belt and into a furnace.

Who ever said that the Chinese are not innovative!

So drink that extra beer and when you have a kidney or a liver failure go to China and get one...hell, get two...Just in case!

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread has nothing to do with the chinese defence, does it?

it is better to take it to an appropriate section.

regards

sincerely

So now when will the Jews in New York and Israelis, and Americans, and English, and Australians and Indians who do the same (and worse, when they hunt down people) admit to it???

I already posted a detailed thread about this. This is nothing new. Do you know a lot of WHITE Europeans, Americans, Canadians, Australians EXPLOIT the STEM CELLS/ORGAN TRADE?!!!

Yes, all are guilty ---> People who sell out their own people. People who exploit and buy these organs. All all guilty.

It is like the illegal hunting. There are hunters. There are middle men. And there are buyers.

Now which ones out of the three are MOST GUILTY? :)

So now when will the Jews in New York and Israelis, and Americans, and English, and Australians and Indians who do the same (and worse, when they hunt down people) admit to it???

Come again !
Yes, all are guilty ---> People who sell out their own people. People who exploit and buy these organs. All all guilty.

It is like the illegal hunting. There are hunters. There are middle men. And there are buyers.

Now which ones out of the three are MOST GUILTY?
Are you actually supporting the PRC on this one?

Killing innocent people for their organs.
That is some thing innovative .
Who said that the Chinese are not innovative?

Come again !

Are you actually supporting the PRC on this one?

Killing innocent people for their organs.
That is some thing innovative .
Who said that the Chinese are not innovative?

The kidnapping and killing of Innocents are what the Jewish Rabbi mafia is doing in the US (please read up on latest developments in New York).

Here it is criminals who have been ALREADY condemned to die.

Personally, I would like a more reasonable approach such as:

GRAVE CRIMES (e.g. treason, serial-killers, major terrorists, and those who incite large scale riots, mafia leaders, etc) deserved DELAYED DEATH SENTENCE WITH CHANCE FOR EARLY PAROLE.

Now what does that mean. It means you are sentenced to hard labour to atone for your actions, and during that time for good behaviour your death sentence is extended. Now after many years you PROVE YOU HAVE ATONE for your actions you may be released. Also, because you will be WORKING during your sentence you would have developed work skills, of which the state will find you employment. Not only does this break the CYCLE of crime, but your hard labour is also BENEFITING SOCIETY (the same society that you inflicted pain on). The VALUE of your labour over these many years FAR EXCEED the value of organ trade, thus removing this problem as well.

It is a WIN-WIN-WIN solution. Society wins. Government wins. You (the criminal) win. :smitten:

This sounds most feasible. Have I left any intricacies out that may be problematic? :angel:

Please read my post again
And do watch the video please
After you are dead, they cut you up take out the organs they need, eyes, kidneys, liver, gallbladder what ever is good to go then use a duct tape to put your body back together,Take you to a crematory and there the operating table stands up sliding your dead body on a conveyor belt and into a furnace.

Who ever said that the Chinese are not innovative!

So drink that extra beer and when you have a kidney or a liver failure go to China and get one...hell, get two...Just in case!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read my post again
And do watch the video please

yes that's what EVERYONE in the organ trade does.

Here we are talking about those who have been sentenced to death for crimes. Does this happen in USA? OF COURSE! Do we hear about it? Yes, but it gets muffled.

Jews in New York are HEAVILY INVOLVED IN THE --- ILLEGAL --- TRADE of INNOCENTS!!!

Does this make it right or wrong? When you commit a grave crime you have LOST your rights, and after you die its not longer up to you. HOWEVER, death sentence for MINOR CRIMES (as in USA, India, UK or China) is WRONG!!! Also wrong is selling organs for the "highest Western Bidder"!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

The buyer and the seller is both cowards and greedy. Both are scared of death, and both salivate over wealth. That is to me the SOURCE for nearly ALL of our problems! :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom