What's new

China becomes world’s largest auto exporter in Q1, outpacing Japan: data

I don’t understand a Pakistanis obsession with China. If you lived in China, you’d be a third class citizen and your ability to advance in society would be very limited.

Here in the US, Pakistanis assimilate and prosper.
Atleast the Chinese treat us like a real Ally. Your country has betrayed Pakistan many times.

Yes I think so, it's already too late. They don't have a good battery company like CATL and BYD, they don't even have a working EV design either.
Nonsense not too late. EU will ban sales of fuels cars in 2035, so still more than 10 years away. Japan carmakers still can put competitive EVs on the road.

I not always saying badmouth China. Chinese EVs make grat strides. No question about that. Chinese have gone thru development. I went into a showroom of NIO in Oslo, Norway. That’s not bad the EV models. from what I have seen. Quality is goody However far from cheap. Average 630,000 Norway krones plus battery lease per month. That’s about 55,000 euros plus 300 euros lease per month. The plus is swapping the battery on the move. However that’s something in future.

I don’t understand a Pakistanis obsession with China. If you lived in China, you’d be a third class citizen and your ability to advance in society would be very limited.

Nonsense, Chinese people are very friendly to Pakistanis.

Pakistanis are not as stupid as low iq americans who are trying to replace themselves with brown/blacks

while christians in europe wipe out muslims for 1500years in europe. Chinese muslims prosper in 1500years throughout that time e.g. Zhenghe who led and sailed around the world with the largest fleet ever.

Just because you have no morals and have history of slavery and genocide doesn't mean other people are as dirty as you are. We have better genetics and don't have that level of evil in us.

meh wont be long before xi destroys chinese car companies

Lol, your country has turned its back on Pakistan many times in times of need while China has been a good friend of Pakistan always. What a true ally your country is. Your country treats many other people as third class citizens doesn't mean China does the same.

Last edited:

It has to do with the US' actions in the Islamic world in the last few decades. Muslims don't really dislike American and European people and like their democratic societies. Muslim world would have been the greatest ally of the US but the US made many blunders.

This is all good and nice, but I want to see Chinese cars like Geely and Volvo in the international market competing with American and Japanese brands.

Like in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and in Egypt

Back
Top Bottom