What's new

China demonstrates over 100 different kinds of unmanned military vehicles and robots

8:15 That's definitely not Chinese footage, it's Turkish TB-2 footage.

I think Chinese content-creators don't have proper scenecuts about real warfare engagements, so it's understandable for them to use different sources in these types of videos.

I think Chinese content-creators don't have proper scenecuts about real warfare engagements, so it's understandable for them to use different sources in these types of videos.
because this is not about demonstrating domestic products but the unmanned concepts.

Yeah sometimes even scenes used in movies or whatever are included in unimportant footage. I think many actually do this for unimportant footage like if it is not for direct advertisement or news.

It's the equivalent of using "re-enactment" or "artist impression" in place of footage they either cannot show or is not ideal in showing the intended point.

There are no stock footages for military stuff like for advertising though so the deed is a difficult question on how the content creator can find footage to illustrate the point.

Often times real war images and videos are used too since I once in public domain I think war footage is something any content creator can use?

This should be a business for some people who can create it using animation software but even rich companies like Dassault, Eurofighter consortium, and Saab, use such crap animations in their promotion advertisements it makes me feel this work is actually too hard to be worth the relatively little money.

Back
Top Bottom