What's new

China & India Defrost Good or Bad for Pakistan

Storm Force

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
The chinease leaders have followed USA, UK, FRANCE, & RUSSIA in visting india this year.

Mamohan himself is in Germany as we speak.

It must give the indians a tremendous boost to be so widley courted by all the rich and powerful on the planet.

For moe more than any other nation including Russia & America its the HUGE POTENTIAL THAT a healthy tradeing relationship that INDIA AND CHINA could enjoy that excites me the most.

Some 400 Chinese business leaders accompanying Wen to India - NDTV Profit

There are some impressive large nos in this Hyperlink

$20 BILLION of infrastructure invstment by China
$60 billion bilateral trade

But for such 2 massive nations both population wise GDP & forex WISE i think that ni lateral trade could one day be $600 billion.

Im optimistic regarding the Chinese PM visit as long as they address the growing trade deficit which they said they would and also solve the staple visa issue.

If that day ever happens and it could easily happen by 2020=2025 ESP THE WAY THESE 2 NATIONS ARE SET TO EXPLODE in GDP growth i think the political land scape could change in Asia South by massive margins.

Many a time people have mentioned USA as a arbitratitor in the indo pak face off.

I personally believe the BEST most influential Arbitraitor could be China.

And if the Trade reaches the nos i mentioned i think INDIA could have massive clout in CHINA.S political thinking.

The conseqences for Pakistan could be enormous.

Already they have lost USA as a staunch Ally against India with massive USA/INDO DIALOGUE.

The key has been trade and indian business men in USA lobbying for india,.

THIS COULD REPEAT ITSELF FOR PAKISTAN. AGAIN WITH CHINA.

China has so much money in foreign exchange and India needs investment in infrastructure this is where Chinese expertise is valued. In the long term India is seen as a good investment and China know this thats why they bringing the biggest trade delegation ever.

The US to this day, is bankrolling military systems to the tune of billions of dollars, that are indian specific, countries have interests, and supporting Pakistan is in the interest of the US, China and many other countries.

So Pakistan has nothing to fear from closer indo-Sino relations - we have our own strategic advantages.:)

That is true Pakistan is in a very important location in the geostrategic sense both the IPI and TAPI pipelines will bring in good revenue for Pakistan I just hope China would join these pipelines in the future so India can get some transit fees also.

You are right Yeti, international diplomacy are not zero sum games.

China and India will not be true friends unless they solve the territory dispute. Even China and India are very close economically, don't except that China will sit there idle if India attacks Pakistan.

That is true Pakistan is in a very important location in the geostrategic sense both the IPI and TAPI pipelines will bring in good revenue for Pakistan I just hope China would join these pipelines in the future so India can get some transit fees also.

??? IPI,TAPI wont pass through india to china!!! it will still use Pak as we border china.......:what:

China and India will not be true friends unless they solve the territory dispute. Even China and India are very close economically, don't except that China will sit there idle if India attacks Pakistan.

We have had like 4 wars already.. Both India and Pakistan was pretty much on their own when both nations fought anyways.

??? IPI,TAPI wont pass through india to china!!! it will still use Pak as we border china.......:what:

Makes more sense to run it through India because of the terrain and where the pipeline will be in located in Pakistan.

ipi-pipeline.jpg

TAPI+and+IPI+Pipelines.gif

Makes more sense to run it through India because of the terrain and where the pipeline will be in located in Pakistan.

ipi-pipeline.jpg

TAPI+and+IPI+Pipelines.gif

Nor going to happen..... not feasable.....why?
Coz it will cost alot more!
2)Pakistan route is more short and cheap.
3)If u r talkin about mountains? then thts not a problem..... coz its already passing through the mountainous region of Khuzdar,Balouchistan and hence not a problem.

Back
Top Bottom