What's new

China landed at Gawadar port

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Singapore based company withdraw from its 40 year lease agreement. Chinese state company bought the share and govt of Pakistan issue the NOC to this deal.
GeoTv.

It seems Chinese paid hefty amount to take over the port.

Singapore based company withdraw from its 40 year lease agreement. Chinese state company bought the share and govt of Pakistan issue the NOC to this deal.
GeoTv.

It seems Chinese paid hefty amount to take over the port.

I think the real question is.. when will Chinese take over operations of Gwadar port..

I heard earlier.. it could take another 20-30 years for the 40 year lease period to end.

thats gud news for pakistan now we have to wait to see the arival of naval warships and submarines of china at gawadar

I think the real question is.. when will Chinese take over operations of Gwadar port..

I heard earlier.. it could take another 20-30 years for the 40 year lease period to end.
Whole deal closed very silently. NOC is issued by Govt of Pakistan. So, it means operation will be taken over by Chinese very soon.All floating share of this port already transfer to undisclosed Chinese company. Few months back when Pak top official visited China. Ahmad Mukhtar revel the deal and building of navel port for Chinese fleet.

Someone please answer my question. Does this mean that China will protect or help Pakistan navy if it is attack by any country from the Gawadar Port?

thats good... Hope we see now some commercial activities their.

Pakistan Hammer-in USA! lol

Pretty sure the decision was taken by - Pindi wala!

can any one explain what do we mean when we say that China will take over the operation of gawadar?And what will be the benefit to pakistan?

thats gud news for pakistan now we have to wait to see the arival of naval warships and submarines of china at gawadar

Awsome someting that was build to be a trading hub of asia, is now a warfront. For your kind information this tiny port cant even handle 2 ships at a time. Leave subs and high tech naval ships.

Someone please answer my question. Does this mean that China will protect or help Pakistan navy if it is attack by any country from the Gawadar Port?

No idiot it means that china now has a majority stake in the port. The profits earned by the port will have to be shared with the chinese and yet again Pakistan will be Poor and underdeveloped in maritime industry. Just like always. India today is building worlds biggest ports like mundra, pipapav, kuttapulli and many more, Pakistan is selling its ports. Khud ek port bhi develop nahi kar sakteeeee :hitwall:

thats good... Hope we see now some commercial activities their.

hopefully not naval activity.

can any one explain what do we mean when we say that China will take over the operation of gawadar?And what will be the benefit to pakistan?

Pakistan will get tech and equipment from chinese. They will develop the port and take majority profits.

now wait for bugtee terrorists kdnapping chinese workers

Hopefully Money goes some where useful not in Mr. 25% pocket.

now wait for bugtee terrorists kdnapping chinese workers

I would give full command to Chinese military over there to protect their self. If anyone try to act like a smart A$$. Kick his A$$ with Chinese Kung Fu.

Are they going to say after landing, "One small step for man, a giant leap for mankind." ?
Its all about trade. China has now safe passage to middle east trade. More trade is better for region. Then war will be on business table rather then weapon.

Its all about trade. China has now safe passage to middle east trade. More trade is better for region. Then war will be on business table rather then weapon.

Trade? Passing through Afghanistan and Pakistani tribal areas? Best of luck for that. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom