What's new

China shall give 50 JF17 Thunder on emergency bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
know it's joint production, but the ques is does china even have 50 thunders to deliver to paf thing is we need more info on this news .........

If Pakistan can have around 30 of them by now it's quite possible that China has more than 50 JF-17s.

Can't believe this is true, how can china give us 50 thunders when we are the biggest exporter of thunders,just another false news by our foreign office they reported U.S have apologize over drone attacks yesterday then later U.S confirm no we are not sorry over the drone attacks.....

its nt blk 2 i guss its just tranch 2 no tech change

NEW radar,IRST,BVR integration,Raad and H-2/h-4 integration,Sead capability, and many more goodies like weight reduction and few structural changes like more missile stations

sandak gold and copper exploration agreement, state bank of Pakistan and banking authority agreement for business and more agreements will signed also

Fighter plane is not a car that can be provided on urgent basis.Every fighter is made on order.China is not assembling JFT right now.and even if they start it will take them at least 3 years to get done.They are currently busy with J-10s so it means they will have to reduce j-10 production to start with JFT.We have J-10 on orders too so why they dont provide us J-10.

China is still making more then 55-65% of the JF-17 fighter airframe, some parts are made in Pakistan and then they get assembled in Pakistan. By 2011-12 58% of the airframe would be manufactured in Pakistan.

China has full industrial capacity to make 100% JF-17, the first 10 examples did came from China wholly. 09-111 was the first one which got assembled at PAC with major parts of the airframe coming from China.

Issue is the engine.

So, if required, China can make JF-17s in a very short period of time, compared to the 3 year figure given by you. But as said, issue is the engine, which come from Russia.

And PAF has not yet placed any order for J-10s as of yet. They are interested in it and showed a desire for 36 of them initially. It was an interest and not an order.

J-10s will take time as we need a more refined version compared to the one presently being made for CAF.

Plus, with the talk of a single engine stealth fighter coming up by the Chinese, it will be interesting to see, if PAF is still interested in the FC-20.

how much time would it take the 2nd aeronotical complex to start production? i read in this forum ,that an agreement was signed by gillani for another aeronautical complex

after that pakistan jft production might reach 50/year--- right now somewhere around 30/year [3/month]

how much time would it take the 2nd aeronotical complex to start production? after that pakistan jft production might reach 50/year--- right now somewhere around 30/year

what are you talking about ?? 2nd aero complex ??

I think China just upped the ante. A very important massage if true

I think China just upped the ante. A very important massage if true

No message. This is an ordinary news which has been taken out of context by the reporting news agency.

But still, in times of emergency, China did provide rapid military assistance.

As there is no emergency as of now, thus no need of sending any messages.

how much time would it take the 2nd aeronotical complex to start production? after that pakistan jft production might reach 50/year--- right now somewhere around 30/year

I read it somewhere on this forum about the present capacity being 20 or so every year.. If i remember right Pakistan started the production last year in Feb with a few JF 7 already in stock.. How many are there at this time?? Should give a fair idea of the production capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom