What's new

China shall give 50 JF17 Thunder on emergency bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused by seeing the Pakistani member happiness.. Why you guys are so happy over JF17 delivery?? Are they giving it free of cost (As brotherhood gift)?? When you have money you can buy best thing available... (F16 Block 30 @ 40 mill, Gripen @ 40 mill)

By selling it china getting money, so there happiness is justified, your happiness is something which I am unable to understand... I saw all the deal made by china, there are very few where you are gaining anything... most of the place china is gaining...

Does ur PM did any agreement where Pakistan will export its Item to China???

if china is a true friend of pakistan they must now start to deliver j 10s and j 11s,which china has in 100s.

^ right now somewhere around 30/year [3/month]

taimi, i read in this forum ,that an agreement was signed by gillani for another aeronautical complex in perhap nawabshah

''He said that efforts were being made to complete this project within six to twelve months. ''
http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...hah-571-acres-land-documents-handed-over.html

Well all the manufacturing facilities have been made at PAC Kamra, and with 250 potential JF-17 fighter jets, don;t see the need for any more production facilities.

Plus, looking at the current financial position and the PAF requirements, i highly doubt that another PAC complex would be standing up in near future. Yeah, if some of the facilities at PAC Kamra are being thought to be changed into operational facilities, then may be.

But again, looking at the location, Nawabshah and then the Benazir thingy, i doubt it to be anything concrete. More like a political ploy to get the attention of the people.

Nawabshah is very far away, if we look at the majority of the operational bases as well as other defence manufacturing facilities close to Kamra.

So, at this time am not sure what the Nawabshah thingy is gonna be in future.

Chinese have twice the capacity to manufacture than Pakistan. Production lines in both countries will remain at maximum till the next 50 are delivered. This is the 2nd batch and is supposed to be delivered sooner than usual. Stealthy version is still being tested and will take some time to get operational.

I am confused by seeing the Pakistani member happiness.. Why you guys are so happy over JF17 delivery?? Are they giving it free of cost (As brotherhood gift)?? When you have money you can buy best thing available... (F16 Block 30 @ 40 mill, Gripen @ 40 mill)

By selling it china getting money, so there happiness is justified, your happiness is something which I am unable to understand... I saw all the deal made by china, there are very few where you are gaining anything... most of the place china is gaining...

:rofl: but i don't understand why you r burning?!!:flame:

Geo News reporter reports from China that China shell give 50 JF17 Thunder on emergency bases and shell lunch Pakistani Satellite on 14 August this year :china::cheers::pakistan:

50 planes in 1 year?China is also very busy with the J-10 & J-11B line so it is nearly impossible.But that SAT part is definitely true.

We are happy that we are going to depend on a country which is our "TRUE" friend. Yes, the money is flowing to them, and they should be happy for that, We are happy that our money will remain in our Friend's pocket. That pleasure you cannot understand.
You mean that we should buy F 16 when we have money, dear we do not trust US whether it will give us F 16s even after the payment has been made.

Either we gain or China gains, I am confused that why you indians are not happy with gaining of either country.

if china is a true friend of pakistan they must now start to deliver j 10s and j 11s,which china has in 100s.

Thanks for the suggestion, it will be forwarded for onward approval.

i think it is the signing of the 2nd tranche of 50 planes which will be produced at Kamra - Geo loves to 'distort' facts

Well China did export 250 F-7PGs (unassembled) out of the blue to Pakistan during the 2002 stand-off with India. Its also possible that the assembly lines were active in China behind the scenes.

I agree it can't be done if they start building right now, but it can be done if this was started 2 years ago.

Chinese have twice the capacity to manufacture than Pakistan. Production lines in both countries will remain at maximum till the next 50 are delivered. This is the 2nd batch and is supposed to be delivered sooner than usual. Stealthy version is still being tested and will take some time to get operational.

there is no stealth jf 17

Well China did export 250 F-7PGs (unassembled) out of the blue to Pakistan during the 2002 stand-off with India. Its also possible that the assembly lines were active in China behind the scenes.

I agree it can't be done if they start building right now, but it can be done if this was started 2 years ago.

250!!!!???? please asim!!!!!!

The only good news is the satellite launch. That has been on the books for the past year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom