What's new

China warns India against oil exploration in South China Sea.

Why would Chinese men want women from other races when we have the most gorgeous women on earth.
We have everything we want, beautiful women, lots of money, powerful country, powerful military that made a total mockery of India and the Indian military in 1962.

india has the most number of miss worlds and miss universe titles, china is nowhere near top ten

compared to some of the indian caucasians, han chinese look like crap. trust me

all u guys did in 62 was beat a small group of indian border gaurds who were armed with sticks and stones and ran away when the real counter attack came.

Then u guys fliched in the 87 rematch
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/167488-1986-how-india-china-almost-went-war.html

india has the most number of miss worlds and miss universe titles, china is nowhere near top ten

compared to some of the indian caucasians, han chinese look like crap. trust me

all u guys did in 62 was beat a small group of indian border gaurds who were armed with sticks and stones and ran away when the real counter attack came.

Then u guys fliched in the 87 rematch
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/167488-1986-how-india-china-almost-went-war.html

Rematch will be soon. Once xi becomes leader, we will deliver the knockout punch to India.

Wtf have white man and yellow girls to do with thread about china warning india on exploring oil in south china sea?Unbelievable...!
On topic,chinese army is involved in construction work or whatever in pak administered kashmir without any regard of its disputed status.When the topic was discussed here every single chinese mythical creatures in this forum were saying "yes we do it,we dont care disputed status,what is india gonna do..bla bla bla.."So here is india doing the same,we explore oil in south china sea without giving a damn to its disputed status..Now whine as much as you want and continue posting pics of your military stuff.

See what happens, my dear Sikkimese? Those northern indians don't trust mongoloids and even have evil thoughts about exploiting mongoloids.

That's why they call you चीनी. Trust me, you can shout "jai hind, I hate China" your whole life and they will still call you चीनी. You simply don't belong with those people. You should have your own country like Bhutan. Now that China has opened up infrastructure, we can trade with you, you don't need to be part of india anymore. When China smashes indian army, that's your chance at freedom! Grab it!

Trying ur luck at brainwashing?
Whats ur agenda?
Dividing india?

Good! We drew the red line. Now waiting for india to cross. And then....

2gskhg0.jpg

:wave: Good bye india

May I know what guidance does it use before saying bye to India??

As long as China will interfere in Kashmir...India will interfere in Tibet and South China Sea.... China warning has no meaning to us...

Next war will not be between India and China....It will China Vs. India , Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan & S Korea....and helping hand from US and Australia.........India is working on encircling China... so better watch out

We need to liberate the Sikhs and give them independnence.

Are you simply hoping that chinese govt will liberate sikhs?Or praying to god that it happen?Or have you got any role in decision making of chinese govt?
If the answer is either of the first two choices,you have to realise that it is you who needs liberation.

exploration attempts in south china sea are the result of chinese presence in kashmir its a faily nice diplomatic move.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom