What's new

China will deploy a national missile defense system in 2020

lawxx

Reaction score
3be509aca3.jpg

fc43a7c96b.jpg

Air Force officials, military experts Shiming Kai (Mark Stokes) said that since the late 1980s, China has been investing in technology and ground-based missile defense research and development space surveillance systems. He said: "The current is not clear how China's missile test is precise and targeted." However, Dan Mingkai clear that "China's anti-satellite missile defense interceptor project and between projects seem to have contact," because both use similar technology.

In addition, Shiming Kai also added: "If the Chinese authorities that the missile defense system the United States to sell Taiwan a move would endanger China's interests, then perhaps the Chinese government should reduce the missile threat from their own.

Fisher said the U.S. military experts, China successfully conducted ground-based midcourse missile interception technology for the first time reveal that China is developing anti-missile system in the past Beijing has been criticized U.S. efforts in this area. Fisher said that China in January 2007 launched a land-based to space, missile, and successfully destroyed a weather satellite. Chinese anti-satellite systems may use the development of ABM systems.

He quoted the Xinhua News Agency reported that China the "middle ground-based interceptor missile defense technology" test was "Chinese territory" to the. Test achieved the desired goal, and that this test is "defensive in nature, not against any country." Currently, the test details were not disclosed.

Fisher pointed out that China has announced the missile defense test is very unusual, because basically every week China's missile test, but rarely made public. He said: "In this matter, the biggest news is a Chinese missile test in the report, although the report is very simple."

Good steps taken by CHINA. I guess it will be same type as Indian BMD system. Pardon me if i m wrong.

This is gonna be the SDI all over again. Roles are reversed though.

What China have, Indian have!!!!!!????? :lol:
What China has, they would like to have but Indian bureacracy will always delay their plans. They're terribly inefficient in weapon aquisition.

What China has, they would like to have but Indian bureacracy will always delay their plans. They're terribly inefficient in weapon aquisition.

Used to be. Has been moving surprisingly quick over the past decade. Most notably over the past 2 years.

It's a matter of deploying those KT missiles up to capacity.

Let's hope this is Ground-Based Midcourse Inteception or you guys will lose to India...

...by a long shot.

Let's hope this is Ground-Based Midcourse Inteception or you guys will lose to India...

...by a long shot.

China already tested ground based midcourse interception in 2010, the second country to do so.

Seems, very strange to me....when the US was developing these systems, all the members claimed they couldn't work...now that China is developing in them...the members have an about-face! (seems that the Chinese government figured they WERE effective!)

Seems, very strange to me....when the US was developing these systems, all the members claimed they couldn't work...now that China is developing in them...the members have an about-face! (seems that the Chinese government figured they WERE effective!)

Neither the US nor the Chinese mid course interceptor would really work in real life scenario. Mid course is just too difficult to make it work properly. I would suggest boost phase interception and only the US has a program to make this happen.

However, I do believe that US has terminal phase interceptor abilities as these are much simpler systems to work in real life scenarios as compare to mid course interceptor. Though I said that its a simpler system, its still a very advance. As THAAD is an advance system, though simpler than the NMD. Does Chinese has any known terminal phase interceptor like THAAD?

Nice! I hope China has plans to deploy the missile shield in Pakistan as well.

Nice! I hope China has plans to deploy the missile shield in Pakistan as well.

The U.S. military probably has something going on to find ways to penetrate missile shields. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Neither the US nor the Chinese mid course interceptor would really work in real life scenario. Mid course is just too difficult to make it work properly. I would suggest boost phase interception and only the US has a program to make this happen.

However, I do believe that US has terminal phase interceptor abilities as these are much simpler systems to work in real life scenarios as compare to mid course interceptor. Though I said that its a simpler system, its still a very advance. As THAAD is an advance system, though simpler than the NMD. Does Chinese has any known terminal phase interceptor like THAAD?

Go ask Russian if they have a similar one!!!

This decade country such as China or Russia is just focusing on strategic weapons.

The U.S. military probably has something going on to find ways to penetrate missile shields. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Ahhhh......... where did the USA come from & who care's, what the USA is upto? We are discussing Chinese missile defence shield.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom