What's new

China’s club for talking to Central Europe is dead, Czechs say

I don't think Chins is going to lose sleep over increasingly irrelevant EU. The future belong to Asia/Africa. By 2040, nobody will even care what is EU or UK. They can keep arguing about how many genders exist.

I don't think Chins is going to lose sleep over increasingly irrelevant EU. The future belong to Asia/Africa. By 2040, nobody will even care what is EU or UK. They can keep arguing about how many genders exist.

The US and Europe are isolating themselves, and Europe is hurting even more.

China, Southeast Asia, Russia, Central Asia, Middle East, Africa, Latin America, this market is big enough.

China's striving for Europe, including Central and Eastern Europe, does not mean that China will rely on Europe, including Central and Eastern Europe. France has awakened and Germany is changing.

The US and Europe are isolating themselves, and Europe is hurting even more.

China, Southeast Asia, Russia, Central Asia, Middle East, Africa, Latin America, this market is big enough.

China's striving for Europe, including Central and Eastern Europe, does not mean that China will rely on Europe, including Central and Eastern Europe. France has awakened and Germany is changing.
Set aside 2/3 of the world economic activities are in North America and EU, let's just set this aside for a second.

How do you conduct trade outside Asia if you ignore US and EU, the first requirement for any trade route is connectivity and thew second requirement for trade route is security, you cannot teleport money and goods from China to Africa or South America, that you will need to go thru trade routes that runs between EU and US.

How do you trade with Africa and South America if you isolate US and EU??

Agree, I think that's the main sticking point for China. Eastern European and balkan states hate Russia unlike any other other country and for right reasons given Russia historical and current hegemonistic designs on its neighbours. So China being seen as a close Russian ally makes it unlikely Eastern European country can ever side with China over US demands when push comes to shove. So there's no 2 way around that.

Yeah, but not just in Europe that China lacks soft power, even in Asia itself to be honest . Even South Korea and Japan have done a better job in this regard. Maybe its also due to censorship system that prevents some Chinese from exploring uncharted territory. You never know for real what the censors will approve or sanction, so why even take the risk to try? Better to stick to the same general acceptable things that are already common and approved in the market .
China is with Putin in the same bed with unlimited friendship. How can Chinese win the heart of Europeans? Sounds to me mission impossible.

Set aside 2/3 of the world economic activities are in North America and EU, let's just set this aside for a second.

How do you conduct trade outside Asia if you ignore US and EU, the first requirement for any trade route is connectivity and thew second requirement for trade route is security, you cannot teleport money and goods from China to Africa or South America, that you will need to go thru trade routes that runs between EU and US.

How do you trade with Africa and South America if you isolate US and EU??

The western economy is more service, your 2/3 pointless.

Communication and finance can be completely independent of the West, and there are no technical problems. You don't want to believe that the world is changing.

You are the kind of person who has been completely brainwashed by the West, thinking that the West is moral, the West is always advanced, and the West is unsurpassable. You are very angry that others do not want to be slaves to the West like you.

The western economy is more service, your 2/3 pointless.

Communication and finance can be completely independent of the West, and there are no technical problems. You don't want to believe that the world is changing.

You are the kind of person who has been completely brainwashed by the West, thinking that the West is moral, the West is always advanced, and the West is unsurpassable. You are very angry that others do not want to be slaves to the West like you.
Dude, I am talking about economic activities, just because it is service economy, which by the way, is the pillar of civilisation. Is where how most money come from anyway. Tell me, without Financial Science, how do you have money to trade? Without Medical Science, what you gonna do when you are ill? I can go on and on, it's stupid to think Industrial sector is the dominant industry, in fact, if you look back at your daily life, look at how much time you spend on using service, and how much time you spend on using goods. Then you come tell me if 2/3 world economy is "Pointless"

On the other hand, you DO NOT have connection if you isolate the west, how are your ship going to go from China to Brazil if you cannot stop at Australia, or Hawaii?

And you are the kind of person who don't think about FACTS, you live in your imaginary world, I mean, if your "plan" to surpass the west is to sell cheap product to Africa or Asian nation and isolate the West, please go do, in fact, please do persuade you supreme leader Xi to do it too.

LOL

Back
Top Bottom