What's new

China's fourth-generation fighter aircraft JF-14 will soon test flight

For those who can understand Chinese, watch this show:
h ttp://space.tv.cctv.com/video/VIDE1258796826837880
or this news:
h ttp://news.ifeng.com/mil/2/200911/1123_340_1447055.shtml
[del the space in the link. I can not post any url since im a new user.]

The "4th " generation is going to be a modification of J-10, and it will not be the same class as F-22/35 are.
This is said during the latest(2009/11/21) interview with the PLAAF's speaker.
The 4th gen in China will be same class as Su-35.

"J-14" project didn't exist。韬光养晦,厚积薄发

Chinese Air Force official: China's fourth-generation fighters refer to modified J-10 fighters

Last edited:
Fourth-generation of China refers to some kind of mo J10.
Let us stop this topic.

it is not difficult to figure out the truth.
if the 4th gen. is merely the J10 plus, then 10 can't be exported to pakistan.

PLA knows that. That's why China MUST develop her own engines either way. Hopefully with mountains of R&D money and 3-5 years time, some real breakthroughs could be made - again, even it is so, I bet the news will be classified too, as Chinese engine technologies breakthrough means ONE thing only : imminent next gen !

Hello thx for your wonderfull images. It is better to inform in your forum, instead of creapies medias that are all lying.

Despite the fact that China is becoming a strong power, this country is far to compete with USA. This is true for China, as for Russia. China's aircrafts in the better case now can only now complicate a little, the US military tasks.
I don't mean it is true for always, now the USA is entering in the same phase as Japan's crisis 20 years ago. China is trying to modernize its arsenal, even though there is far from US Weapons.
It does not mean that Chinese people or russian people are not intelligent, and american people is more intelligent. On contrary, untill the XVI° century, China has the best technology in the world, but since that date Chinese's empire started a slow decline, untill Mao's regime. Meanwhile european world in that time started to rebound.

In fact USA is a declining country, has this country enough resources to rebound ? In my view the true responsibles are the jewish lobby that hacked the economy, culture, media, political, for this reason it will cause an irreversible decline, that will impact not only in US economy, but it will end US empire, then in weapons.

Maybe in a few decades China can produce military hadware that can compete with US's weapons, but not presently.

Regards.

Not sure.

Chengdu and Shenyang are both developing their own 5th-gen versions. I think Chengdu is J-14 and Shenyang is J-15. I think the J-14 will be the cheaper version like the F-35 and the J-15 will be the more expensive version like the F-22.

However, I personally prefer Chengdu. The company is much more modern and creative than Shenyang, even with less support from the Chinese military.

sir, J-15 is carrier borne fighter compare to Su-33 and f-18 , while jxx & j 14 are parallel programs to F-35 , while f-22 is much more advance in nature from above mention aircrafts.

sir, J-15 is carrier borne fighter compare to Su-33 and f-18 , while jxx & j 14 are parallel programs to F-35 , while f-22 is much more advance in nature from above mention aircrafts.

J-15 was originally reserved for the 4th gen fighters. The designation has changed. I heard that the 4th gen has been moved to after J-20 not sure.

Man they are so secretive about their technology. Its all rumors .. To till date only j-15 is claim existance.

The fourth-generation fighterJF-14's imagination map
101130150.jpg

101129515.jpg

101130154.jpg

101130156.jpg

101130158.jpg

plz accept a new addition to the 4th pic:D:D
hasnain0099-albums-my-personal-picture3082-j-14-090930124451eef360a9b57330.jpg

it is not difficult to figure out the truth.
if the 4th gen. is merely the J10 plus, then 10 can't be exported to pakistan.

I suspect it to be Super-10.....Twin engine with ability to super cruise.... and yes this is a variant developed for PLAN.....

Man they are so secretive about their technology. Its all rumors .. To till date only j-15 is claim existance.

The J-15 does exist:

Last edited by a moderator:
that just stop ,it is far behind with USA F22.J** it would be not big change with J10 which the official said.and the engine we can't get help from others,so it would take longtimes to do.
and as the Yang Foreign minister said "we has big Surplus with some country because they don't sell any High technology products to us.we like to buy it and it can largely reduce the surplu,but you forbade it."
Are we need buy shoes or T-shirt from you ,no !we can made it better and cheaper.come on !

If J-14 is indeed a "silent" version of J-10. I believe it should be ready and inducted soon. This is no different than Boeing upgrade an F-15 to SE configuration. I believe this is the case as China still have no ability to design and develop a plane of a new generation by itself.

Back
Top Bottom