What's new

Chinese Love Indian Soaps / Serials..LOL

booo

Reaction score
Xposted from another forum where the member is somewhere in china...

Chinese Love Indian Soaps / Serials..LOL :blink::blink::blink:

I was surfing through the channels and look what i found...LOL :lol:

45f89c2bf7c39a661c57d7701d45c2ff.jpg

be63087d7cd3988d97b8a35c01592f50.jpg

76ed7c0700f8eb91807bb3493c776fd1.jpg

Dubbed in Chinese as well as Subtitles in Chinese but names of characters Indian. Because that's the only thing i could identify.
I watched it for 15 minutes and just :rofl: entire time.

Here is a sample video too...sorry for quality, taken with mobile :ashamed:

Hindi Serial in China

Well we also love Chinese movies.... Some really good action flicks are from china. and not to forget chinese serials which were translated to Hindi and were shown on zee tv and sony. I remember one of the name "Himgiri k Veer"

not another thread on this bull!!!
the chinese are humans...they can like whatever they want to...haven't we all seen Chinese movies?

Buddy; I totally agreed with you, wonder why people like to make

something out of nothing ? :cheers:

i think its good to have translations to understand each other better.

But my take is these serials suck

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

i think its good to have translations to understand each other better.

But my take is these serials suck

the chinese are humans...they can like whatever they want to...haven't we all seen Chinese movies?

And what about the lovely Chinese food.

On a serious note it is good that they are enjoying Indian serials, apast from the fact that some of them are really very regressive ( serials)

And what about the lovely Chinese food.

On a serious note it is good that they are enjoying Indian serials, apast from the fact that some of them are really very regressive ( serials)

Noodles !! Noodles !! all the wayyy :smitten:.. Even Japanese people watching Rajnikanths movies ;-) . And I am big fan of JET LI :yahoo:

i can't remember when was the last time i watched an indian TV play,i guess i am just not fun of this love story

Last edited:

common paritosh, I wasnt trying to downplay anyone. I mean, the moment I saw the post, I was like WTF! saas bahu virus spreading to china too:blink::blink:

PS: this thread was posted just to have some fun.

common paritosh, I wasnt trying to downplay anyone. I mean, the moment I saw the post, I was like WTF! saas bahu virus spreading to china too:blink::blink:

PS: this thread was posted just to have some fun.

dude...you remember what happened to the last thread?
it got transformed into a free-for-all in no time...
I know it wasn't your intention bro...:cheers::cheers:

there are people with bad taste everywhere in this world. poor chinese..

Paritosh ..you missed the point...

Talking about this forum, while you or me or hundreds of others like us apreciate what is good in China the other way never happens..

The only logical conclusion that can be drawn from your message is:

a) Either everything is bad about India and you accept that

OR

b) China is superior in all aspects and you believe that...

thank you..

Other than what I have written above, everything is fine including the fact that

The Chinese love Indian Soaps and Serials

Paritosh ..you missed the point...

Talking about this forum, while you or me or hundreds of others like us apreciate what is good in China the other way never happens..

The only logical conclusion that can be drawn from your message is:

OR

thank you..

Other than what I have written above, everything is fine including the fact that

The Chinese love Indian Soaps and Serials

bro...
you have to disassociate politics from entertainment.
Ekta Kapoor dint have the Chinese mother-in-laws in mind when she scripted them rone-dhone waale serials...
why should we wait for being appreciated?
why should we wait for the world to call us a super-power? or a giant or a space-power...?
Whether the chinese of this forum accept it or not...there are so many things Indian floating around as there are Chinese that even involuntarily the Chinese must be appreciating a few of them.

how many times do you say..." 我爱面,但我觉得我发胖"
before you dig into your bowl of Chowmein?
or before you watch Shaolin monks defeat the imperial gaurds?
these things are appreciated without having visions of the 1962 war coming to your mind...
I know I am sounding a bit senile...but it's the accumulated effect of the lame $hit going between the Indians and the Chinese members on this forum for quite some time... over non-issues...

and about...

OR

how is a) different than b)?
likes and dislikes are a personal matter...going into one's likings is being fascist...which we are not.

few Indian TV shows that I liked over the years;

1) Vyomkesh Bakshi
2) Dekh bhai Dekh
3) Sa Re Ga Ma Pa
4) Office Office
5) Indian Idol
6) Surabhi
7) Rangoli
8) Few episodes of laughter challenge
9) Jaspal bhatti Flop Show

others I can't remember...

Back