What's new

Civilian Jobs in the Bangladesh military

Lighting_Fighter

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I need some information. What are the civilian jobs available in bangladesh military. Could anyone give me a list?

Indians keep out and no trolling

1. Jharodars.
2. Some offices have civil clerks and accountant.
3. There are many permanent civil employees in DGFI and ministry of Defence.
4. All auditors.
5. All ward boys/girls, sisters, matrons in the military hospitals.
6. All mess waiters.
7. All berbers.
8. All washing men.
9. Some family planning workers in the military hospitals.
10. Many civil cooks.
11. All mushalches.
12. Majority employees in the MES (Military Engineers Services)
13. All workers and store keepers in Central Ordnance Depos.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Hello guys,

I need some information. What are the civilian jobs available in bangladesh military. Could anyone give me a list?

Indians keep out and no trolling

@ Why the Indians to remain out !!! There system and our system is "Huba hub" the same less the Batman system. Their imput is more important so that we can compare ????

CSD employs, radisson emplyoys, captain's employees.

iran has paramilitary volunteer force 12.6 million men n women
we should start these type of forces
i think its really cool

i think its really cool

Please change your avatar, its offending. Children should be kept away from politics and ideological warfare. They are innocent.

i think its really cool

Its cool, but major technical and admin headache for the military. Furthermore, paramilitary is armed with guns, a few of the enlistees will take the gun and use it for their own use.

One major problem of handing out guns in bangladesh is the gun carrier maybe be bribed and criminals may get a hold of the guns and the ammo. Its a major problem since bangladesh is a poor country.

Tora je khachchor er jat ta toder post dekhey bojha jai. I started this thread to get some important info and u donkeys ruined it. Do u think I can't get this info, I can.

Tora je khachchor er jat ta toder post dekhey bojha jai. I started this thread to get some important info and u donkeys ruined it. Do u think I can't get this info, I can.

you got your answer in the first 3 posts, if you are not satisfied use google or call up bangladesh shena kollan. what do you want people to do? make military civilian jobs out of their a$$...grow up!

you got your answer in the first 3 posts, if you are not satisfied use google or call up bangladesh shena kollan. what do you want people to do? make military civilian jobs out of their a$$...grow up!
Look who's telling me to grow up, a troller!

ok i just know out of 23,000 men in navy 4000 are civilians.

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

ok i just know out of 23,000 men in navy 4000 are civilians.

anyway you guys insulted me but I'm sorry for calling u names. I said Indians to keep out because they have nothing to contribute on this thread- only trollers will come and post garbage, that is why.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom