What's new

Community Rescue Course 2023

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear All,

My organisation will be running our next batch of community rescuer course for 2023 from July 29th till Aug 6th, this course will run over the weekend so to minimise disruption to the personal/work lives of candidates and is a completely free course. If you live in the Pindi/Islamabad area and would like to learn life saving skills and earn an internationally accepted certification ( or know someone who would) drop me a DM or reply to this thread.

Thanks in advance.

RR.

If I had posted boobies or an insulting political post or some masala this post would have 1 gazillion tharki posts like this wolf here:

whistle-wolf.gif

But because I have posted something that can actually benefit people, help save lives and make the country a better place to live at a very grass roots and practical sense, I've only had 1 person actually show interest.

The story of our beloved country.

If I had posted boobies or an insulting political post or some masala this post would have 1 gazillion tharki posts like this wolf here:

View attachment 939103

But because I have posted something that can actually benefit people, help save lives and make the country a better place to live at a very grass roots and practical sense, I've only had 1 person actually show interest.

The story of our beloved country.

I would have come if I was in Pakistan. :)

Back
Top Bottom