What's new

computer freaks Need help---URGENT

Check the file size (downloaded vs original). It it varies, try a download manager (i.e IDM)

Never experienced CRC errors- cant help you- Sorry-

Free Advice- if you have large files you need to upload somewhere for later retrieval- its better to make an ISO image of the folder-
Compressed data (zip or rar) for larger files creates problems- its unreliable-

Cheers-

Why don't you try downloading on a different computer and extracting it there?

Or maybe try some other extractor?

How to bypass the CRC errors in rar files??
just downloaded some imp data 3rd time as i m getting error again and again while unziping via "winrar"....
i tried under miscellaneous, check "Keep Broken Files" but didnt worked for me.and abt the source they say that dey uploaded successfully
Its urgent please HELP
data is around 1.5gb

Thanks

Information about CRC errors (encountered when extracting files) - WinZip Computing :: Knowledgebase

trying downloading the same file from diff source...

send me 20 dollars USD to my paypal account and I will tell you how to solve it.

Also, don't call people who you need help from "freaks" it's not nice. And don't demand answers by saying "it's Urgent" no one cares if it's urgent or not, that is your problem.

If you could not solved it either send me $40.00 to my paypal account and i'll fix both of you. :omghaha:

bro its just one file of 1.5gb..
i tried to download 3 time but same error pop up at 99% of unzipping
anyways thanks

Oh Man. one file of 1.5Gb without recovery file. You are doomed.
If they are responsive, ask them to do a multipart rar with recovery file. Else find another source.

ya i got around 13gb in that drive nope didnt scan the drive...... What is that and how to do it

There will be something called 'scandisk' in Windows. Use that to check drive you are extracting to fix any bad sectors. Alternately try FreeArc to extract your file and check 'Keep broken extracted files'.

if the download always reaches 99%, can you pause at 98% and copy the unzipped 98% data in a new folder aswell --- you might be able to run the video or get most of the data that way

If the "keep broken files" option doesn't solve this, then the source file is most probably broken.

The uploader might keep saying that it's not, but he's just being lazy.

Best thing to do: Check with other downloaders if they have the same problems or not.

PS: calling people freak is rude and offensive. It's like calling you a moron for not being able to solve such a trivial issue yourself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom