What's new

Congressman Ron Paul on Pakistan

OP what the hell are you trying to achieve???

Ron Paul used that phrase to trash the current US foreign policy. If you even watched the video you would know he is AGAINST this policy and has always been against using violence against any civilian population, drone attacks etc.

It clearly makes you feel good when you hear about imagined or perceived threats towards Pakistan, in which case we really dont need nutjob trolls like you here. I hope you are banned.

What pains me most is that you unknowingly tried to tarnish the image of an incredible guy like Ron Paul by thinking he is a war monger. Seriously Pathetic.

When did i say he is a war monger? i was replying to freekin that ron paul is saying the same ...that killing civilians in pak is wrong.

I just saw this video on youtube and i like ron paul thats why i posted it here and if i post a video here of ron paul saying its wrong to kill civilians inside pakistan and the mods think i was wrong let them ban me.

Ron Paul is closely associated with the fringe nutter groups in America. Nice try troll.

Ron Paul in my opinion is a moron, But I think he really hit the hammer where it hurts the most about the reality of U.S Policy. When it comes to Pakistan.:agree:

^^i dont think he is a moron ...in another video he also says it makes america less safe by attacking pakistan and US is already in war in pak and slams obama gov. which has doubled the drone attacks on pak killing more civilians.

^^Bad english sorry for that and dont forget the :tup: that i gave to the video :cheers:.

I cant do anything about the title of the youtube video..i am not the uploader.

Ron Paul is actually one of the most principled politicians in the US.

He is a dyed-in-the-wool libertarian and opposes US adventurism abroad. He would have made a far better POTUS than anything the Democrats or Republicans can ever come up with, including Obama.

as expected of Texas cowboy!
Bush also went on a bombing missing screaming "YeeeeHawww"

He seems to be against the bombings in pakistan by drones.

Last edited:
Guys you need to watch the video before commenting.Ron Paul is anti war and completely oppose Drone Attacks and other things and he also oppose aid to Pakistan which means he wont give money to our corrupt politicans if he becomes President and he believes in Live and let live.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom