What's new

Create a lot of jobs in Pakistan

kashif12

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam .

I am a Pakistani Telecom Engineer with 5 years of experience in a Multinational.

I want to create a project that will create a lot of jobs in Pakistan.

Especially for local Pakistani Engineers.

I have few ideas in my mind like Software House ...

Please share with me any ideas that you think is workable ...

Yes ah, now young people, especially hard to find work, you can solve the employment problem of national

there are more then 50% illiterate people in pakistan , who can't work in a software house, in a call center etc , they are job less too because of chaos in the country, lets think about them and do sumthing for them.

Try finding genuine online jobs that can provide work. This way you shall be able to help a lot more people than just engineers.

Any jobs for Chartered Accountants in that software house? :undecided:

Any jobs for Chartered Accountants in that software house? :undecided:

^^^^

Brother Why don't you try for Saudi Arabia Visa. we have lot and lots of opportunity especially for chartered accountants.Companies like . Kingdom holding company, Al Seif group, Omrania. Especially Auditing companies Like , Global Swamy etc. They prefer to have Asian Chartered accountant.

Believe mate you should try at least once and I am sure you will procure position for you.

regards
Jailer

^^^^

Brother Why don't you try for Saudi Arabia Visa. we have lot and lots of opportunity especially for chartered accountants.Companies like . Kingdom holding company, Al Seif group, Omrania. Especially Auditing companies Like , Global Swamy etc. They prefer to have Asian Chartered accountant.

Believe mate you should try at least once and I am sure you will procure position for you.

regards
Jailer

Thanks for your post...!
I was just joking, as i am doing my CA articles. Will surly try after being done with my articles.

Just a quick question....
When some firm want to hire someone qualified and experienced, why do they offer pays which are equal to the pays of peons and maids in our houses ??????

Back
Top Bottom