What's new

Debate on Extremism in Pakistan (Hassan Nisar, Zaid Hamid and others)

that comment i read earlier about ''sane patriotic'' vs. blind patriotic was on point

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Indians have phobia of the following:
Zaid Hamid
ISI
Jammat
Cross border cattle trade
China
Felani type kids
Stone throwing innocent kashmiris
The word "Ummah"

Are there shortages of anti-psychotic pills in India.:undecided:

no shortage of pir sahibs and astrologists who can maybe iron out their paranoia issues

hassan nisar pointed it well we glorify ******* murderers and dacoits of history , people like zaid cartoon hammid are responsible either they are emotionally un stable or doing it on purpose
Sir people know the reality of this drunk Hassan Nisar and also his corruption he captured his former housewife land to built his farhouse Zaid Hamid really did great Job and this was proved when Hassan Nisar got at the end but Sir Zaid didn't lost his cool but soon Hassan Nisar will be taken out

Now a days every one is taking Zaid Hamid ( Nageena-E-Pakistan) for a ride.

People making fun of Zaid Hamid in Geo Tv's Program KHABARNAK on 14-01-2012 - YouTube

well hmm gee whiz there you go.....if i could sticky this, i would

now the bharti elements in PDF can finally put to rest their seemingly tenacious (but failed) efforts to claim that mass society in Pakistan actually buys into Zaid Hamid-isms or that he does not have a fair share of detractors (or in this case, entire outlets that make jokes on him and his style)

Sir, I am am Indian. Hindoo.
Saw this debate.
Reply to #1 Agree. HN Ji was angry and pulled the logic too far.
Reply to #2 Disgaree. Why bang upon Islam, what is Islamic. Move-on as people. Most liberal 'non-such-Islamic' places & people are doing well.
Agreed with "Lara de Mamoolay ko shahbaz se". This is the spirit.
HN was pessimist. ZH is 'azeeb idiotic person'. God knows in which world he lives. Fully agree with your point.
Lastly. HN is logical guy. He should not be pessimist alone and lead by showing way forward to Pakistan.
#JaiBharat

right....thanks for your input

who-cares.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom