defence.pk needs to be rescued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMustiiej70

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Alright here we go..
I'm getting annoyed at the fact that people post VS threads where the plane or tank or whatever is not finished.
people open a topic like 1000times about the same subject.
look at these indians opening atleast 20topics about that 126 plane contest.
wtf is this dude?
use google, then use the search button look in every single post on this website then open you thread.
WHAT THE
YOU GUYS ARE RAPING THE HARDDISK OF THE ADMIN.
MAN THE UP DUDE

and stop posting bullshit threads about bullshit subject from a bullshit blog which is writing by bullshit guy

not only this but forum quality is much much poor these days . look around its looking like yahoo chat room. many many indian trolls just to flame and harm the forum and i dont know were goes our management:frown:

i vote for mustie as the mod, so we can use his hard drive :haha:

Yes, I vote too. He is a true genius/revolutionary. I hope he becomes the President of Netherlands.

We have a Che Guevara on Pk.Defence.

At least make him the MOD of the Turkish Defence Forum..

@Imran Khan

I was being serious.

Yes, I vote too. He is a true genius/revolutionary. I hope he becomes the President of Netherlands.

i vote for mustie as the mod, so we can use his hard drive :haha:

now look it . they start kill massenger .even he say nothing wrong :tdown:

its remember me our old forum pakistani defence were we read only BS.:cry:

yea.. indeed.
totally not organized.
just bunch of dirt and choas going on...
plus the indians are taking over this website..
looks like im in new delhi..

i support mustie's point view.... on behalf of all pakistanis, i give my official pakistani support!!

i support mustie's point view.... on behalf of all pakistanis, i give my official pakistani support!!

Hehhe..:woot::woot:
Here we have Mr. President of Pakistan, the first man of nation, with right to speak on behalf of pakistanis:rofl::rofl:

Understandable, India population-1.2 billion is massive than Pakistan-190 million and Turkey-75 million. That's why.

Report it or ignore them.

This website can be very popular if DPK makes such option where we can filter people?
like indians perhaps?:eek:

Well you have got the option to use the ignore list for this.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom