What's new

Did Brahmos fail its latest test ?

BraHAHAHAmos turns out to be a dud. Russians made the ramjet rocket and that's fine. indians made the guidance and it's a total failure.

like a typical troll.wont read the latest news saying it was a success.just by reading the title he trolls lol

BraHAHAHAmos turns out to be a dud. Russians made the ramjet rocket and that's fine. indians made the guidance and it's a total failure.

What a classic troll. Chinese do seem to know a lot about Russian hardware though.

P-800 Oniksis a Russian/Soviet supersonic anti-ship cruise missile developed by NPO Mashinostroyeniya as a ramjet version of P-80 Zubr.

Development reportedly started in 1983, and by 2001 allowed the launch of the missile from land, sea, air and submarine.

Brahmos version for India, development co-Russia and India-based Oniks, produced under license in India.

Excuse me guys How could India have managed to fail even one test of Brahmos a.k.a P-800 Oniksis that was succcefuly tested before in russia :no:

P-800 Oniksis a Russian/Soviet supersonic anti-ship cruise missile developed by NPO Mashinostroyeniya as a ramjet version of P-80 Zubr.

Development reportedly started in 1983, and by 2001 allowed the launch of the missile from land, sea, air and submarine.

Brahmos version for India, development co-Russia and India-based Oniks, produced under license in India.

Excuse me guys How could India have managed to fail even one test of Brahmos a.k.a P-800 Oniksis that was succcefuly tested before in russia :no:

omg are you blind or just like trolling?its a success!

Whatever makes you happy ! :smokin:

It does not ! truth makes me happy.
I was just responding to some one who even after I posted that India successfully tested Brahmos he was still nagging!!!

I was just responding to some one who even after I posted that India successfully tested Brahmos he was still nagging!!!

because they don't wanna accept truth, truth hurts their ego.... thats why

We never fear of failure ... that is why all our tests are announced before test

But some countries even with copied technology feared to test missiles in public :lol:

Then no point left in continuing with this thread. BRAHMOS has successfully been tested. PERIOD.

What wrong in here? P-800 has been already tested long back and it was not a failure.. I believe those who say BrahMos made it.

First they said Brahmos failed then dragged Arjun, Then LCA and whatever we had.... Lol Wish makers ...... But where the hell is the link?

Back
Top Bottom