What's new

Did Brahmos fail its latest test ?

I'm more interested in knowing what the fvck "Chronic Selective amnesia and repulsive compulsive disorder" is than knowing the truth in this BS article.

I THINK I GOT IT!!!! (but only a part of it :cry:)
CHRONIC SELECTIVE AMNESIA (CSA): Frequent tendency of forgetting those things that you have selected to forget with a high probability of not remembering it even when you try hard, unless someone reminds you and also provides you with some evidence of that thing.
example: some people remember only 2-3 failed tests of brahmos but forget 20+ successful tests.

Advantages of CSA (In context of PDF):
The person afflicted with CSA has the following advantages
1) He can start trolling with confidence on PDF.
2) It can boost a persons ego and make him feel better.
3) He can score brownie points and also increase the number of posts and get elevated to higher ranks on PDF
4)He can increase the no. of "Thanks Received".

Disadvantages of CSA (In context of PDF):
The person afflicted with CSA has the following disadvantages
1) He can make a fool of himself.
2) He can start flame wars and increase enmity.
3) He can force the Moderators to close the thread as a result of flame wars.
4) He can bring a bad name to his country.

CURE FOR CSA: Currently regarded as Incurable. Research going on....keep your fingers crossed.

REPULSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER: what the hell is that???? have been cracking my head for the past 1 hour but couldn't come up with an answer.

Hey SMS, Bro since you have mentioned this term pls explain it. I can't.:cry:

^^^^ excellent analysis of CSA in PDF context.

my bad ...it's Obsessive compulsive disorder not repulsive compulsive Disorder

I've edited my post!

Indian defense review is reporting that the latest Brahmos test was failed as the missile lost track and rammed into the ground setting fire to a large grass field according to eye witnesses.

Local police have confirmed the fire but refuse to say anything about the missile.

Source IDRW.
Why do i get a sudden spell of big laugh when i read 'opinionator' under your ID?..

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Aeronaut is nowhere to be seen:drag:
How many idiotic threads you gonna start Mr.So called 'opinonator'?

Nothing to fear from this glorified firecracker aka anti-ship missile. pretty easy to fool.

Nothing to fear from this glorified firecracker aka anti-ship missile. pretty easy to fool.

Living in delusion?

We all know who is fooling who!! Take a deep breath and do introspection. You'll get all answers you seek and to the questions you pretend you do not know!!

Cheers

PS: Excellent example of selective amnesia!! .

If to fool brahmos is easy so you should dump all your missiles into dustbin :no::no:

brahmos a Russian anti-ship missile is vulnerable to certain electronic counter-measures - not a threat IMHO.

brahmos a Russian anti-ship missile is vulnerable to certain electronic counter-measures - not a threat IMHO.

And when Indians start to talk about origin of Pakistani missiles then every one start to cry

you can call it a German or French or even Somalian milise system, who case the Brahmos joint venture is head by Dr Sivathanu pillai and he is an Indian scientist.

If you have such opinion means definitely it should be true ,no more discussions We awaited for your opinion for so long finally we got it many thanks for your wonderful sharing and politeness. Just closed this thread.

Supersonic cruise missiles because of the heat they produce are vulnerable to counter-measures which in a conflict we would seek to employ, end of firecracker ;)

Supersonic cruise missiles because of the heat they produce are vulnerable to counter-measures which in a conflict we would seek to employ, end of firecracker ;)

name the counter measures then, the ones Pakistan has :)

Back
Top Bottom