What's new

Did Brahmos fail its latest test ?

Some low cost italian sam with a range 25km or so..That too in very small numbers.

I am pretty sure they have HQ-9s too but i have doubts both are capable of intercepting cruise missiles.

SPADA 2000 in their brochure no where mentions interception of cruise missiles.

Spada 2000

Some thread was seen running about increasing the QUALITY hence this thread...... Thats Quality for you.

i think they were testing the new seeker and the test was success.

I guess the Brahmos missed its target due to mechanical malfunctions and went on wrong path....:smokin:

Maybe US switched off their GPS and Brahmoshos deviated from its path :D anyway brahmohos failed so many tests in past so its not surprising, indians create too much hype about their hardware and when they failed its really embarrassing.

I am pretty sure they have HQ-9s too but i have doubts both are capable of intercepting cruise missiles.

SPADA 2000 in their brochure no where mentions interception of cruise missiles.

Spada 2000

Spada-2000 can intercept both Land attack and air launched cruise missiles. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
after reading your post i thanked him:lol:

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Russia should take serious notice of this since all the guiding stuff,electronics and rocket motor comes from moscow,russia and only its assembled ,welded and painted in india......it will hurt russian defence industry....

Hey one min bro its not shaheen where all the guiding stuff,electronics and rocket motor ,comes from koreans and panted in Pakistan or your indigenously painted JF-17:rofl:....Bharamos is 50-50 joint venture beast from India and Russia:tup:

Spada-2000 can intercept both Land attack and air launched cruise missiles. :)

Thanks!

Is the target in the above video confirmed to be a cruise missile?

Last edited by a moderator:
duhh:sick: cant believe this thread is still running..where are the mods..

BrahMos has had hundreds of successful tests,maybe this one due to a technical failure in one particular piece.

Back
Top Bottom