What's new

Do you support Imran and Atlaf alliance? (PTI + MQM)

Do you support PTI + MQM alliance?

• Yes

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MQM should change its leadership first and stop being so damn pro-india.

Since when is MQM pro-India?
And what a person is Imran Khan. First takes the MQM's help for the rally then says he won't take its support

MQM is filled with professionals and talented guys bankers, doctors, engineers, economists etc, while PTI is just hopeless they only have corrupt feduals

and they all know there way around a gun:sniper::sick: :p:P

thank god he denied any alliance chances though i am doubtfull about imran khan but he will still win the next elections

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Since when is MQM pro-India?
And what a person is Imran Khan. First takes the MQM's help for the rally then says he won't take its support

buddy it wasnt imran khan who said plz take us back to indians

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

plz if u could give a link for what u claim here,i'll appreciate

he cant conspiracies have no links;);)

i think ALtaf Hussein is a clown..to say the least...but PTI would have nothing stopping them if the two parties join hands.

MQM has been in power for most of the time from day of its creation.They were supporters of PPP,Nawaz and Musharraf.I am sure that they can join anyone as they have no policy and ethics,its a group of power thirsty criminals.

mqm and pti are of entirely different league

MQM is the most well established party has proper organisation, and it has highest number of literate and professional people

PTI and imran are temporary and seasonal player, they will vanish once the election results are out, i dont believe PTI will score majority, its utter BS

MQM knows politics PTI is just another rag tag party full of hypocrites or lotas

i supported imran before but then he just showed he is like any other politician

MQM is filled with professionals and talented guys bankers, doctors, engineers, economists etc, while PTI is just hopeless they only have corrupt feduals

and yet these so called educated doctors and "literate" people follow a leader who dances and sings cheap indian songs?? and acts like UMER SHARIF???? either the so called "literate" people are really dumb or they are under pressure of being killed hence show up at these dancing and singing events of a clown.

loved altaf's song

:D

this is not something to be proud of my friend, this is shameful, if he really likes singing then he should disband his party and form a music band.

idk how people go to his rallies with families.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can imagine the faces of imran supporters when they will hear this famous line pretty soon " Mulk kay waseeh tar mafaad mein pakistan tehreek e insaaf ne MQM ke sath coalation govt bananay aur un se hath milanay ka faisla karlia " :rofl:

I can imagine the faces of imran supporters when they will hear this famous line pretty soon " Mulk kay waseeh tar mafaad mein pakistan tehreek e insaaf ne MQM ke sath coalation govt bananay aur un se hath milanay ka faisla karlia " :rofl:

Nonsense. There is no chance of electoral alliance.

Parliamentary alliance may be needed in the case of hung government only and that may be done with anybody.

Yes - I do for national interest.MQM is a reality and i think they are quite pragmatic educated bunch and hence PTI should form alliance with them because there is no way IMHO that PTI Can take Karachi via elections.PTI should do whatever it can do to get power at the federal level so that it can implement real reforms needed to improve the country.

this is not something to be proud of my friend, this is shameful, if he really likes singing then he should disband his party and form a music band.

idk how people go to his rallies with families.
You, Mister, are to decide now what's shameful and what's not for a Political leader?
The hundreds of thousands of people to join MQM's rallies are, you think, too dumb to decide for themselves?
Altaf Hussain's a lively character. If he wants to sing, he sings. Ya got a problem with that? Don't vote MQM.

Back
Top Bottom