What's new

Do you support Imran and Atlaf alliance? (PTI + MQM)

Do you support PTI + MQM alliance?

• Yes

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MQM - Larkyoon aur ortoon ka naach gaya
Imran Khan - Naach gaya

aur batain KHEELAFAT ki ....

Amazing! jab koom deti hey vote tu phir pata nahe kyo rooti hey kay kesa hukmaraan diye hain jo baywakoof bana kar iktedaar pe atay hain!

MQM might be a great party but as long as this rajnikanth is leading it with his singing and dancing i don't think MQM will ever win over educated moderate people! only people who like stage shows of umer sharif will support ALTAF BHAI.

MQM needs to make haider abbas rizvi,mustafa kamal or farooq sattar the head of MQM inorder to win the hearts of all pakistanis!

and imran needs to kick all lota feudals out first of all

MQM - Larkyoon aur ortoon ka naach gaya
Imran Khan - Naach gaya

aur batain KHEELAFAT ki ....

Amazing! jab koom deti hey vote tu phir pata nahe kyo rooti hey kay kesa hukmaraan diye hain jo baywakoof bana kar iktedaar pe atay hain!
Then Why are you using Computer and Internet which is kafir technology..Go live in some cave bro!

no,both have no stance or policy on Kashmir issue.both are pro indians.

So Kashmir issue and being anti-India is the main agenda of political parties in order to win elections in Pakistan ey?

Current government wants good relations with India, IK wants good relations with India and so does MQM so does that mean you'd refrain yourself from voting? :)

So Kashmir issue and being anti-India is the main agenda of political parties in order to win elections in Pakistan ey?

Current government wants good relations with India, IK wants good relations with India and so does MQM so does that mean you'd refrain yourself from voting? :)

Why do Indians get so sensitive over Pakistani politics?

Then Why are you using Computer and Internet which is kafir technology..Go live in some cave bro!
Hello! Dancing and Singing are sins. He has every right to question IK for sinning and then talking about Khilafat.

and imran needs to kick all lota feudals out first of all

and what about MQM first they sit with dictator and now say bad things about dictators! then they sit with jagirdara and wadera and say bad things about them?

MQM is sitting in PPPs lap and biting PPP that is what you call a true "ASTIN KAA SAANP"

and what about MQM first they sit with dictator and now say bad things about dictators! then they sit with jagirdara and wadera and say bad things about them?

MQM is sitting in PPPs lap and biting PPP that is what you call a true "ASTIN KAA SAANP"

Imran is doing the same so as dengue brothers, ANP, Fuzloo and others and this is our politics is all abt, sadly.

Imran is doing the same so as dengue brothers, ANP, Fuzloo and others and this is our politics is all abt, sadly.

and what is imran doing the same? he is not even running for BY POLLS under the current election commission. however MQM,PPP & ANP fight each other for seats in senate and in kashmir and gilgit baluchistan.

Imran can easily ally himself with PPP and in return get good ministries but he chooses not to!

so SADLY people support messed up parties since 80s

MQM might be a great party but as long as this rajnikanth is leading it with his singing and dancing i don't think MQM will ever win over educated moderate people! only people who like stage shows of umer sharif will support ALTAF BHAI.

MQM needs to make haider abbas rizvi,mustafa kamal or farooq sattar the head of MQM inorder to win the hearts of all pakistanis!
Party leader ship is different from what people the party's government will have. And traditionally MQM's representatives in government(in what less they have governed, Karachi local body, their ministers in Centre) are good. They are good in their area of expertise, they speak well and they represented their party's views well. Farooq Sattar's announcement of quitting government is a nice example.
Altaf Hussain doesn't seem to be interested in the Presidency or PM's post, don't you think? I am not saying this because he seems to say so. But because he practically cannot rule the country with his history of staying outside. My guess is he will remain as party head, which is a ceremonial post in MQM anyway. He may have some say but most decisions seem to be taken by the Rabta Committee. I think somebody with his history of leadership in the initial days of MQM should remain the head, so who elsebut him?

Party leader ship is different from what people the party's government will have. And traditionally MQM's representatives in government(in what less they have governed, Karachi local body, their ministers in Centre) are good. They are good in their area of expertise, they speak well and they represented their party's views well. Farooq Sattar's announcement of quitting government is a nice example.
Altaf Hussain doesn't seem to be interested in the Presidency or PM's post, don't you think? I am not saying this because he seems to say so. But because he practically cannot rule the country with his history of staying outside. My guess is he will remain as party head, which is a ceremonial post in MQM anyway. He may have some say but most decisions seem to be taken by the Rabta Committee. I think somebody with his history of leadership in the initial days of MQM should remain the head, so who elsebut him?

figure head's who are just ceremonial don't have power to hijack all channels for 6 hours so they can sing! neither can they say 1,2,3 quiet and everyone goes quiet.

as for MQM claiming to quit "alliance" well they make such tall claims inorder to get their share of seats in gilgit. a big farce MQM under altaf.

true leadership of MQM will be mustafa kamal as party head!

:lol: I agree that Altaf's song was annoying.
If MQM did take such positions to get more seats(In politics, these are legitimate moves, and the way MQM pulled the same trick, pulling out and then rejoining the alliance, successfully while not alienating their base is amazing. It means that every time, they were able to justify their actions.), it is a testimony to their political strength. These complex manoeuvres are not possible with the decision of one single man. Some talented people planned the move with well organized PR. That is why I am saying a head plays a small role in these decisions.
I don't think Sonia Gandhi(who in her past life was a waitress, then a house wife) is that clever to lead Indian National Congress? But she still does with the most well organized government in the third world from her party. That is because most decisions are taken by the All India Congress Committee.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom