What's new

Do you support Imran and Atlaf alliance? (PTI + MQM)

Do you support PTI + MQM alliance?

• Yes

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and what is imran doing the same? he is not even running for BY POLLS under the current election commission. however MQM,PPP & ANP fight each other for seats in senate and in kashmir and gilgit baluchistan.

Imran can easily ally himself with PPP and in return get good ministries but he chooses not to!

so SADLY people support messed up parties since 80s

Well imran was exception until lahore jalsa, he is no different anymore, he can get rid of this govt in a day just by calling a million march towards president house but he wont cuz he want this govt to complete its term so that he can have more time to establish his party at the cost of people of pakistan VERY SADLY.

Well imran was exception until lahore jalsa, he is no different anymore, he can get rid of this govt in a day just by calling a million march towards president house but he wont cuz he want this govt to complete its term so that he can have more time to establish his party at the cost of people of pakistan VERY SADLY.

THE PROBLEM with Pakistanis is that they have no patience! they plant a seed and start crying that why isn't it becoming a tree in one night!!!

and as for overthrowing the government well i think parties like MQM,PML are elected and bigger parties they can do better rather than sit as allies with PPP and actually fight to protect them!

the truth is MQM fanboys always hated imran

first they said he is all talk no one supports him!

second they said 100,000 people in karachi no way maybe 10,000 will come maximum!

thirdly now they say we "respected" imran before not anymore! bhai when was this "BEFORE" time? because clearly MQM fanboys called him zani and ***** and what not. it was chalked all over karachi.

so just admit it that MQM has khunnas and nothing else pure HATE against imran for no good reason.

THE PROBLEM with Pakistanis is that they have no patience! they plant a seed and start crying that why isn't it becoming a tree in one night!!!

and as for overthrowing the government well i think parties like MQM,PML are elected and bigger parties they can do better rather than sit as allies with PPP and actually fight to protect them!

second they said 100,000 people in karachi no way maybe 10,000 will come maximum!

thirdly now they say we "respected" imran before not anymore! bhai when was this "BEFORE" time? because clearly MQM fanboys called him zani and ***** and what not. it was chalked all over karachi.

so just admit it that MQM has khunnas and nothing else pure HATE against imran for no good reason.

Well in that case one shud leave things on time, time will tell who was right and who was wrong.

no,actually i supported imran just before his jalsa in karachi the facts that

1) his party has imbraced pmlq lotas
2) fact that any of his dharnas etc are all publicity stunt and mean nothing in real
3) fact that he is silent of current drone attacks
4) fact that he is silent on corruption and
5) he is only the guy in the party to be of any worth

2) fact that any of his dharnas etc are all publicity stunt and mean nothing in real

I would support him only for the 5th reason which is good enough :)

MQM is a real party
PTI is nothing they never won anything and they still have to prove their power in the elections

MQM never forms any type of electoral alliance with anyone so this topic is really useless

MQM is a real party
PTI is nothing they never won anything and they still have to prove their power in the elections

MQM never forms any type of electoral alliance with anyone so this topic is really useless

no alliance???? are you sure first they sat with PML Q and mushi and now PPP and ANP what is that not alliance??? its time that MQM should stop playing double game!

no alliance???? are you sure first they sat with PML Q and mushi and now PPP and ANP what is that not alliance??? its time that MQM should stop playing double game!

Who isn't playing the double game here ?

1) embraced lotas yes has he given them a ticket for election? and Javed Hashmi spent 10 years in jail for STANDING UP to army! however, MQM sits with jagirdara and dictators

2) sharnas are publicity stunts well atleast he is doing it compared to others who don't do any dharnas or infact don't even come to the country claiming they have life threats hence they have taken british citizenship.

3) he might be silent on current drone strikes but he is raising bigger issues like balochistan. and isn't everyone INCLUDING MQM silent on it? infact MQM supports killing of pathans.

4) silent on corruption?????????? are you serious???? i mean do you even listen to him????

5) point 5 is your opinon and that's about it.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Who isn't playing the double game here ?

so means everyone walks the street naked so you should strip too? you cannot get revolution from sitting with thugs as "ALLIES"!! khomeni stood up to the system and changed it didn't become a part of it.

same for MANDELA or QUAID-E-AZAM!!!

atleast imran is not compromising and just hungry to get some seats in some provinces(like MQM fight for setas in kashmir and gilgit) or some senate seats( like anp,pml q,mqm or pml n) .

1) embraced lotas yes has he given them a ticket for election? and Javed Hashmi spent 10 years in jail for STANDING UP to army! however, MQM sits with jagirdara and dictators

2) sharnas are publicity stunts well atleast he is doing it compared to others who don't do any dharnas or infact don't even come to the country claiming they have life threats hence they have taken british citizenship.

3) he might be silent on current drone strikes but he is raising bigger issues like balochistan. and isn't everyone INCLUDING MQM silent on it? infact MQM supports killing of pathans.

4) silent on corruption?????????? are you serious???? i mean do you even listen to him????

5) point 5 is your opinon and that's about it.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

so means everyone walks the street naked so you should strip too? you cannot get revolution from sitting with thugs as "ALLIES"!! khomeni stood up to the system and changed it didn't become a part of it.

same for MANDELA or QUAID-E-AZAM!!!

atleast imran is not compromising and just hungry to get some seats in some provinces(like MQM fight for setas in kashmir and gilgit) or some senate seats( like anp,pml q,mqm or pml n) .

you cannot compare greats like khomeni, quid e azam and nelson mandella with imran.

Only those can support this alliance who want Imran Khan to die a political death this alliance will be a disaster for Imran Khan and nothing else he will cry the day if do this mistake

you cannot compare greats like khomeni, quid e azam and nelson mandella with imran.

its an example no one can be QUAID and by QUAID i mean QUAID-e-AZAM and not some altaf. Imran is not even close to being compared with them

its an example no one can be QUAID and by QUAID i mean QUAID-e-AZAM and not some altaf. Imran is not even close to being compared with them

All parties are power hungry not just MQM or ppp or anyone else, u cannot bring change in people's life without being in power or in parliament, the only difference is that some parties like PPP uses this power for corruption and comission making thats where things go wrong.

I hate this but it is going to happen.
PTI is based on ex-IGI and MMA(mullah military alliance) they will do alliance with mqm, musharaf, bhagora's of other parties and religious parties in the shape of Defence council of Pakistan. :sick:

I said electoral alliance if you cannot read that is not my problem
There is a difference between a "coalition" and an "electoral alliance"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom