What's new

Do you support Imran and Atlaf alliance? (PTI + MQM)

Do you support PTI + MQM alliance?

• Yes

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its an example no one can be QUAID and by QUAID i mean QUAID-e-AZAM and not some altaf. Imran is not even close to being compared with them
WHy not, ppl can be better than Jinnah. He was not a prophet !!!!

WHy not, ppl can be better than Jinnah. He was not a prophet !!!!

hahaha who ALTAF BHAI??? :rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

I said electoral alliance if you cannot read that is not my problem
There is a difference between a "coalition" and an "electoral alliance"

you can twist the words as you like but coalition and electoral alliance are the same thing. if not please explain a clear difference.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

All parties are power hungry not just MQM or ppp or anyone else, u cannot bring change in people's life without being in power or in parliament, the only difference is that some parties like PPP uses this power for corruption and comission making thats where things go wrong.

ok so you are saying the PPP is the only corrupt party in power?? and ANP,PML Q & MQM are saints???

i feel sorry for PPP how its own allies sit and corrupt along with PPP but at the first instance jump ship like rats whenever they see trouble brewing!

i think mqm is big power is in is business hub
imran khan necessarily alliance with mqm

i think mqm is big power is in is business hub
imran khan necessarily alliance with mqm

ya israel is also a big power let's ally with them?

and what about MQM's bhatta khauri,target killing and 12th may incident? just because it is big PTI should ally with it?

hahaha who ALTAF BHAI??? :rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

you can twist the words as you like but coalition and electoral alliance are the same thing. if not please explain a clear difference.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

ok so you are saying the PPP is the only corrupt party in power?? and ANP,PML Q & MQM are saints???

i feel sorry for PPP how its own allies sit and corrupt along with PPP but at the first instance jump ship like rats whenever they see trouble brewing!

Yes ppp is the most corrupt party along with PML(N) but others r not saints either.

MQM is pro-west, pro-secularism, pro-western policies, pro-india, anti-pathan. MQM leader said he wants the border between India and Pakistan to disappear and wants a confederation with india.

PTI is anti-west (policies), anti-secularism, many PTI politicians are anti-india (my favorite Dr Shireen Mazari), and is very pro-pathan....FATA being the area of Pakistan with the strongest support for PTI.

So how can these two political parties make an alliance. They are the opposite of each other.

ya israel is also a big power let's ally with them?

and what about MQM's bhatta khauri,target killing and 12th may incident? just because it is big PTI should ally with it?

Dude iam sorry but am sick and tired of this PTI & MQM comparison and all this bhatta khauri target killing ilzaam tarashi, as long as PTI deosn't take part in general elections and performed well they and thier supporters have no right what so ever to critisize a established party like MQM, i personally like imran khan for his honesty and leadership but that deson't mean PTI supporters start considering him as "Superhuman". MQM has been taking part in elections from gud 20 years and they have performed exceptionally well in urban sindh, pehlay aap MQM ke level pe tu ajaou then the comparison will be justified.

Dude iam sorry but am sick and tired of this PTI & MQM comparison and all this bhatta khauri target killing ilzaam tarashi, as long as PTI deosn't take part in general elections and performed well they and thier supporters have no right what so ever to critisize a established party like MQM, i personally like imran khan for his honesty and leadership but that deson't mean PTI supporters start considering him as "Superhuman". MQM has been taking part in elections from gud 20 years and they have performed exceptionally well in urban sindh, pehlay aap MQM ke level pe tu ajaou then the comparison will be justified.

to come to MQM level PTI will HAVE TO FALL VERY LOW! because firstly they will have to start gun culture target killings do a bit of political drama call people jagirdara and then sit with them call people dicatotor and sit with them.

PTI leader will have to sing songs to a silent audience sitting on the floor like they are sitting infront of a prophet.

SO YES you are right PTI and MQM can't be compared. PTI falls short in drama & killings

to come to MQM level PTI will HAVE TO FALL VERY LOW! because firstly they will have to start gun culture target killings do a bit of political drama call people jagirdara and then sit with them call people dicatotor and sit with them.

PTI leader will have to sing songs to a silent audience sitting on the floor like they are sitting infront of a prophet.

SO YES you are right PTI and MQM can't be compared. PTI falls short in drama & killings

Well i wud suggest u to save ur post and i wud like all PTI supporters who r against this alliance to mark thier words cuz alliance is going to happen for sure & may be at the cost of Hardcore PTI supporters :tdown:

Well i wud suggest u to save ur post and i wud like all PTI supporters who r against this alliance to mark thier words cuz alliance is going to happen for sure & may be at the cost of Hardcore PTI supporters :tdown:

well if it happens then PTI is no better than MQM! & poor MQM supporters who chalked imran zani & imran dog all over the walls of karachi. & poor MQM supporters who believe that imran is not "well established" as altaf bhai. all will be let down.

hehehe he is just for time pass.....:sniper:

btw MQM gave me job in KW&SB... :confused:
It rather makes you a political appointment. And many employees of OPF, KPT and KWSB roam the city for whole day with MQM flags on their bikes and cars rather than doing their work

PTI and MQM jalsa's both have something in common : In both you involuntary get to hear songs :p

MQM have done great for the city when it got chance but in this government due to their twists and turns they did created a question mark, PTI on the other hand now is in the same book for me, They started good but than they started getting all the people from other parties thus loosing their credibility.

Imran + MQM + Musharaf <- If somehow that can work and they are given a chance i think we can see some progression, No matter how much people criticize Musharaf but his tenure was the best as far as well being of a common person is concerned, Likewise never saw the kind of development being done in Karachi by MQM in his tenure before.

Personally I am not supporter of any Political Party, Coz every Party have got, bhais, sayads, nawabs, wattus, sardars, lagharis, khosas, Mians, Chaudries and many more Dollar Slaves...........and most of all, all are hardly Graduate, then how could they want the Pakisani people to be literate......... It's my very personal opinion that at the moment everyone is corrupt, Imran Khan cannot handle Pakistan in this situation, Nawaz Sharif can handle Pakistan, even his party is also corrupted but they also think about the Pakistan and Nation of Pakistan.........at the moment we have no other chance to stand up again with another politicians.........

You should go to school
anyways
an electoral alliance is when two or more parties join together and nominate their joint candidates in elections
a coalition is when two or more separate parties form government

Back
Top Bottom