What's new

Do you support Imran and Atlaf alliance? (PTI + MQM)

Do you support PTI + MQM alliance?

• Yes

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
to come to MQM level PTI will HAVE TO FALL VERY LOW! because firstly they will have to start gun culture target killings do a bit of political drama call people jagirdara and then sit with them call people dicatotor and sit with them.

PTI leader will have to sing songs to a silent audience sitting on the floor like they are sitting infront of a prophet.

SO YES you are right PTI and MQM can't be compared. PTI falls short in drama & killings
Dont worry they just started that
1101460111-1.gif

thats why i said, PTI and imran is no different now.

read the news dear "Firing k ilzam pr " its just propaganda against PTI ... in pakistan its soo simple to make some one arrest by making such ilzaam and this ilzaam is made by the ruling party :rolleyes:

An alliance with the man who called partition a mistake. This is a joke isn't it.

Altaf Hussain calls creation of Pakistan the Biggest Mistake - YouTube

Btw just saying every supporter of a political party believes Imran should or even go as far as to suggest he will sign an alliance with their political party. Musharaf supporters want him to ally with Musharaf, Altaf's goons want him to sign up with Altaf and 'Khadim e alaa' Punjab's supporters want him to have an alliance with PMLN. I doubt Imran will go for any of these silly options. He has his own views and we admire that.

An alliance with the man who called partition a mistake. This is a joke isn't it.

Altaf Hussain calls creation of Pakistan the Biggest Mistake - YouTube

Btw just saying every supporter of a political party believes Imran should or even go as far as to suggest he will sign an alliance with their political party. Musharaf supporters want him to ally with Musharaf, Altaf's goons want him to sign up with Altaf and 'Khadim e alaa' Punjab's supporters want him to have an alliance with PMLN. I doubt Imran will go for any of these silly options. He has his own views and we admire that.

sir jee if u think khan sahab and PTI will sweep the election and gets the majurity ur living in fool's paradise plus i ve seen this video time and again please bring something new and btw i am not hardcore MQM supporter i am being neutral here.

This is for u haviZsultan.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is for u haviZsultan.

the speaker seems to be an idiot

did he not know according to him' imran's children are with zionistlobby' before he joined the PTI, this is BS, he is just an opportunist like all others

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah i forgot everyone else other than Imran khan is opportunist just like Shah mahmood qureshi, azam swati and javed hashmi isn't :lol:

Back
Top Bottom