What's new

Dr Tahir ul Qadri's Fatwa Against Terrorists! Watch Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Tahir is a joke. He is modern Mullah who likes dancing.

Finally a Muslim leader steps up and talks these faggoterrorists down.

Dr.Tahir is a joke. He is modern Mullah who likes dancing.

lol at ur ignorance.

and what kind of dancin are u pointin towards??

need to know the limits as well before arguing. if movin body is dancin then im bound to say that doin any kind of sport is not allowed in islam.
he does not breach any of the islamic limits. if he does then tell me which one

So whats your point ? he likes dancing so he can not condemn the acts of the terrorists ?

Off course he can.............. In fact every Islamic organization in Pakistan and reset of the World should condemn the act of Terrorism in Pakistan by American (BlackWater), by RAW agents (pretending to be Taliban), by Mossad agents, and by crazy mullahs who's on west/Indian payroll. And Zardari who sold is soul to the devil to bankrupt Pakistan.

Last edited:
lol at ur ignorance.

and what kind of dancin are u pointin towards??

need to know the limits as well before arguing. if movin body is dancin then im bound to say that doin any kind of sport is not allowed in islam.
he does not breach any of the islamic limits. if he does then tell me which one

Nothing personal but I saw a video on youtube. In that video people were doing sajda to him and he was dancing..Could be urs or barsi or some kind of Sufi practice.

***** fitna*****

Jupiter, your comments are reflective of the discord present in the Ummah, Jahlis such as yourself actually make it easier for the enemies of Islam - in essence, they take advantage of divisions created by Jahils, who are in turn influenced by shaytaan himself.

May Allah Guide you, Ameen.

Off course he can.............. In fact every Islamic organization in Pakistan and reset of the World should condemn the act of Terrorism in Pakistan by American (BlackWater), by RAW agents (pretending to be Taliban), by Mossad agents, and by crazy mullahs who's on west/Indian payroll. And Zardari who sold is soul to the devil to bankrupt Pakistan

So what is the problem with his fatwa? Why poke fun at him? Realize the regardless of any foreign Tom, Dick or Harry (in this case Blackwater, RAW and Mossad etc., take your pick), the ones being used are all Pakistanis. If nothing else then maybe his fatwa can make some realize that the actions they are taking at the behest of their leaders and handlers are wrong.

If we sort the hired guns inside of Pakistan, nobody on the outside can cause problems. This needs to be understood by everyone in Pakistan, be they liberal or on the Islamic right!

Fix the arseholes/haramis who are conducting these attacks and half the battle is over. If outsiders are involved, there are ways to get back at them. Right now the first order of the day is to put these local terrorists out of commission.

Off course he can.............. In fact every Islamic organization in Pakistan and reset of the World should condemn the act of Terrorism in Pakistan by American (BlackWater), by RAW agents (pretending to be Taliban), by Mossad agents, and by crazy mullahs who's on west/Indian payroll. And Zardari who sold is soul to the devil to bankrupt Pakistan.

Brother, I can read even if the text is in black.

but I saw a video on youtube.

Ah - youtube, isn't it amazing! the source of truth for our youth. I sometimes wonder where you would be without your precious youtube.

I bet the video was entitled:

"deviant Sufi berlwi tahir ul qadri dancing exposed"

"Tahir ul Qadri exposed - sufi devient"

On an account called:

"trueislam101"

"realislam"

"sufi-exposed"

Honestly, it makes me sick to the stomach!

Let me tell you something about the internet Kiddo - have you ever heard of self-confirmation, or confirmation bias?

well, it pretty much sums the internet up. On the internet you will find proof for anything you want to believe in - Aliens, loch Ness monster, big foot, giant snowman etc

trust me - you will find the "proof".

I can show you dozens of videos that show Islam to be a false religion, Videos that prove Christianity to be the true religion, Videos that prove Israel does everything it can to promote peace and justice et cetera.

you will basically find confirmation of anything you want to believe in; and misguidance is easier found than the truth - on the internet that is.

If you want real knowledge - you will have to go to it. It won't come to you. Just like if you are thirsty, you will have to go to water, and the water will not come to you....

Nothing personal but I saw a video on youtube. In that video people were doing sajda to him and he was dancing..Could be urs or barsi or some kind of Sufi practice.

brother
in sufisim and especially chishti sect music and dance is a way of attaining closeness to Allah.

though there are many conditions:
song should be praises of God and His prophets, and
dance should be within limits decency.

as far as sajda is concerned, no one is allowed to do a sajda infront of anyone except Allah Almighty. u must not have taken it in wrong context. i dont know which video were u referrin towards.

brother
in sufisim and especially chishti sect music and dance is a way of attaining closeness to Allah.

though there are many conditions:
song should be praises of God and His prophets, and
dance should be within limits decency.

as far as sajda is concerned, no one is allowed to do a sajda infront of anyone except Allah Almighty. u must not have taken it in wrong context. i dont know which video were u referrin towards.

hey hey hey
Wait a minute!

Sir I already posted this thing before in some other thread..
True Sufism is not about dancing..
Turkish Sufism is…..and some Pakistanis also do the same...
Sir I want to make something very clear that true Aulia Karam (Sufis) did not promote dance stuff..

If you are dead and I start to dance and when people ask me why I am dancing and I say you told me...Is it your fault or my?
You never told me...but I said you did..
Same thing is happening today...
True Sufis never said that but we say they did...

Sir I respect that you maybe don't believe in Sufis but I just wanted to tell you that true Sufis are/were not like this…

Sir I do not want to argue with you about this….I just wanted to tell you…rest is upon you…believe it or not….

I hope you did not mind my post

:pakistan:

hey hey hey
Wait a minute!

Sir I already posted this thing before in some other thread..
True Sufism is not about dancing..
Turkish Sufism is…..and some Pakistanis also do the same...
Sir I want to make something very clear that true Aulia Karam (Sufis) did not promote dance stuff..

If you are dead and I start to dance and when people ask me why I am dancing and I say you told me...Is it your fault or my?
You never told me...but I said you did..
Same thing is happening today...
True Sufis never said that but we say they did...

Sir I respect that you maybe don't believe in Sufis but I just wanted to tell you that true Sufis are/were not like this…

Sir I do not want to argue with you about this….I just wanted to tell you…rest is upon you…believe it or not….

I hope you did not mind my post

:pakistan:

well bro, im from a sufi family just like my name suggests.
sufism again is divided in many branches. Suharwardis, Chishtis etc

with dance i dont mean jumpin around. with dance i mean something lik this

now Chishtis always allowed this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tahir-ul-Qadri is already a controversial figure. I bet no one would take his fatwa seriously.

Yes, I saw that too. The thing is we need fatwa from those who matter most. There aren't enough people who follow Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri.And those who don't follow him will do precisely the opposite of what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom