What's new

Drone falls near Sheikhupura

xyx007

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
April 6, 2023, 14:53 Time Foreign drone MQ 9 reaches Sheikhupura, MQ 9 drone's task is to monitor and photograph a particular place on earth, the important thing is that it is 52.3 km away from Zaman Park, Rana Sanaullah. had said that foreign agencies will take action against Imran Khan, the country's defenders turned out to be ignorant

IMG_20230409_073853.jpg

where is it mentioned in news that it was an American MQ9?
Pakistan owns a sizeable Drones Fleet of both Surveilence and UCAV Classes.

Please dont spread news without sources.
MQ 9 is easily avaiable on the dark web market for sale. Follow your own news channel, these days you can't believe the news that your own channel is broadcasting. As a think tanker, you can draw the rest of the calculations

April 6, 2023, 14:53 Time Foreign drone MQ 9 reaches Sheikhupura, MQ 9 drone's task is to monitor and photograph a particular place on earth, the important thing is that it is 52.3 km away from Zaman Park, Rana Sanaullah. had said that foreign agencies will take action against Imran Khan, the country's defenders turned out to be ignorant

View attachment 923896
This will not be a mq9, it will likely be Skylane 250.

47D7FFA2-0B7C-4A70-8D4B-65FA7D3271FD.jpeg

Sky lane 250 is manufactured by British Company called Sky Drones and is a VTOL drone and is in use by Pakistan security services.

This will not be a mq9, it will likely be Skylane 250.

View attachment 923897

Sky lane 250 is manufactured by British Company called Sky Drones and is a VTOL drone and is in use by Pakistan security services.
The source of the dynua and the news channel picture of MQ9, off course you don't believe or strike me for a negative mark, I don't care, the truth is , you guys don't accept this fact, then later, one or two days later , you start to believe when the dots connect.

The source of the dynua and the news channel picture of MQ9, off course you don't believe or strike me for a negative mark, I don't care, the truth is , you guys don't accept this fact, then later, one or two days later , you start to believe when the dots connect.

They just used stock image of a drone. There is no mq9 drone, the image I have shared is the drone that crashed. It is not a reaper. Please avoid sharing misinformation.

Are these drones visible on FlightRadar? Is there a size limit? I don't think it was MQ9 but a mal-functioned Pakistani surveillance or drifter like a target drone.

Are these drones visible on FlightRadar? Is there a size limit? I don't think it was MQ9 but a mal-functioned Pakistani surveillance or drifter like a target drone.
These drones don’t have transponders is are not on flight radar, they will be on military AD radar.

They just used stock image of a drone. There is no mq9 drone, the image I have shared is the drone that crashed. It is not a reaper. Please avoid sharing misinformation.
Is it possible for two different news channels to use the same stock images? It's not funny at all. Do you know how far Zaman park is from where this drone fell and did you calculate the total distance between the two?
Screenshot_20230409-082448_Samsung Internet.jpg

This nigga's wife before he left home
Aray Suno, Iftari me 2 MQ-9 Reaper lete aana

MQ 9 is easily avaiable on the dark web market for sale. Follow your own news channel, these days you can't believe the news that your own channel is broadcasting. As a think tanker, you can draw the rest of the calculations

Have you considered ... ummm

getting an education or something ?

Both links are saying its Pak military drone and was on training flights. Lol

LAHORE (Web Desk) – A drone fell in fields in Jalalpur village of Sheikhupura's Sharaqpur tehsil.

Sharqpur police SHO Sardar Khurram Shahzad Dogar said the drone fell on the land of National Highways Authority on the side of Lahore-Karachi Motorway.

He said the drone was on a training flight. Officials of a security agency reached the spot and seized the drone.

Have you considered ... ummm

getting an education or something ?
Get yourself educated
You can also watch the full video with two models on the dark web, as well as lots of other beauracarte, Generals, so many people who are involved in this filthy system, even for Hafiz whiskey who are involved in this filthy system.
Screenshot_20230330-225900_Twitter~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom