What's new

Dunya Kamran Khan Kay Sath | 22 Sep 2021 | Dunya News

Did this anchor person do a show when Currant Account Deficit was at highest level and Foreign Exchange reserves were at lowest level in 2018?

Or was this anchor person born after 2018?

Did this anchor person do a show when Currant Account Deficit was at highest level and Foreign Exchange reserves were at lowest level in 2018?

Or was this anchor person born after 2018?
Wrong. It does not matter how much reserve are. It matters that much import cover we have.

Right now average of import in 4 months is 6.2 billion dollar so right now we have import cover of 3.2 billion and when PTI took over we had import cover of 3.8 months. So we are in worse situation than 2018 due to import led growth and delay in IMF program and forced negative interest rate and concession of imports.

Right now average of import in 4 months is 6.2 billion dollar so right now we have import cover of 3.2 billion and when PTI took over we had import cover of 3.8 months. So we are in worse situation than 2018 due to import led growth and delay in IMF program.

Just wow. I have to concede the argument to you, there is no way anyone can argue around your point.

But I am curious, are you skewing these numbers because that is as much you understand about foreign reserves or you hate IK so much that you can go to any length to prove him wrong?

Just wow. I have to concede the argument to you, there is no way anyone can argue around your point.

But I am curious, are you skewing these numbers because that is as much you understand about foreign reserves or you hate IK so much that you can go to any length to prove him wrong?
I do not hate anyone. I hate madness.

Both PTI and PMLN are disaster in the making.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom