What's new

Egypt K-8 Karakorum trainer for IAF?

I have heard this useless argument that PAF pilots are better than IAF pilots. Any source or official statement made by anyone anywhere?

And please provide agency ratings not someone's WORD:

India has moved onto platforms which are superior to what Pakistan is flying currently. None apart from the Mig 21 is a third gen plane in Indian inventory.

Newer platforms need newer ways of fighting Eg. THE F-22. So if you are stuck with 60-70s planes in your inventory i.e. in the 60-70 style of training then I can on those very basis reject your argument that PAF pilots are better than IAF pilots.

Not to mention that IAF pilots have proved their mettle at Red Flag - without AWACs support and radars on their planes. So think before you write stuff. Or if it was just to Placate yourself then it is fine! Keep Placating yourself!

:pop:

Little u know about 60s and 70s

The commanality between those years and now is that India had than and has now all the fancy toys, compare and u will see the light, so don't go flying off the handle by claiming things that are not facts.

so dude. It is not the fancy toy but the men who operate them.

it is a time proven fact.

Last edited:
They see Pakistani pilots better than Indians, so they thought that it must be the training jet Pakistan uses that makes them better pilots, therefore being the friends that they are, they offered to India these trainers in good faith.

Little Egytians know that it not the Equipment, but the man behind it, makes the differance.

asalam alycom>>

It was an inofficial offer and that egyptian diplomat didn't know that it is chi/pak aircraft .Egypt could never support an enemy of pakistan we are muslims too.

and here is a video of ''so called chineese crap '' K8E
egyptian silver stars airshow team . on youtube

watch?v=_WXESy4dQw4

asalam alycom>>

It was an inofficial offer and that egyptian diplomat didn't know that it is chi/pak aircraft .Egypt could never support an enemy of pakistan we are muslims too.

great and welcome on defence pak party hope you enjoy here with us:partay::welcome:

and here is a video of ''so called chineese crap '' K8E
egyptian silver stars airshow team . on youtube

watch?v=_WXESy4dQw4

don't be angry they have no trainer so they say it scrap because they can't got it :P just fun :lol:

This is why we should never transfer technology of the JF-17. Egypt legally is not allowed to sell these to anyone without the permission of Pakistan or China. If it doest it can forget even buying the JF-17 let alone transfer ot ech.

In future we must stop all military deals to egypt i dont like two countries egypt and bangladesh becoz of that

Because at the rate their attrition and self-destruction is going, whose the PAF going to fight when it comes to war?

Pakistan is in self destruct mode and i don't think there would be anything left in for Indian pilots to destroy by the time American and Taliban have done their bit.

yes if we are in self destruct mode we wont let india alive we take india with us in that destruction of us

asalam alycom>>

India is Muslim also fool......India has more muslims than your country. On top of that Hindus treat their minority better than the way you treat the Coptics!

India is Muslim also fool......India has more muslims than your country. On top of that Hindus treat their minority better than the way you treat the Coptics!

bad joke.
In Egypt minorities are treated equally as Muslims and you can't even do that in your dreams.

Same way the Egyptian diplomat didn't knew that K8 is Pak-China joint development.. he also didn't knew that it was indian airforce which took more pleasure in bombing Egyptian than Israel.
He might also didn't knew that it was the Pakistani pilots who discovered it while flying in support of Arabs in the same war.

Relax. If Egypt sells K-8 to India, China and Pakistan will collect royalty fee. I find it funny though because Pakistan would be technically exporting weapons to India...

Back
Top Bottom