What's new

Egypt K-8 Karakorum trainer for IAF?

like some other members said, if they want it we will sell it so long as we get our money, k-8 is not some state of the art plane we have to keep secret there are plenty of other choices, might as well make money off of it, plus what better advertisement than your worst enemy(excuse me, i mean competitor) buying planes from you, those must be one hell of a plane also you must be one hell of a confident nation to such such things to your competitors.

bad joke.
In Egypt minorities are treated equally as Muslims and you can't even do that in your dreams.

Please dont talk about minorities in India, because my family is a minority group from India(Christians). They get treated equally. I have many family in India, and there is no trouble. So please dont EVER talk for us. Because you people dont know India.

bad joke.
In Egypt minorities are treated equally as Muslims and you can't even do that in your dreams.

Same way the Egyptian diplomat didn't knew that K8 is Pak-China joint development.. he also didn't knew that it was indian airforce which took more pleasure in bombing Egyptian than Israel.
He might also didn't knew that it was the Pakistani pilots who discovered it while flying in support of Arabs in the same war.

whaaat................... i never knew indians enjoyed bombing Egyptians.:eek:

Please dont talk about minorities in India, because my family is a minority group from India(Christians). They get treated equally. I have many family in India, and there is no trouble. So please dont EVER talk for us. Because you people dont know India.

and neither do you indians know anything about Pakistan so don't speak for our minorities cuz its you indians who are first to start this whole minority debate.

and neither do you indians know anything about Pakistan so don't speak for our minorities cuz its you indians who are first to start this whole minority debate.

18% of pakistan population was hindu in 1947, now its less than 2%.

where did they disappear? :what:

I didnt see their comments. I just seen some guy talking for the minorities in India. And I am not responsible for those Indians. How about you call them out like I called the other guy out?

WHY DO WE NEED TO BUY AN EGYPTIAN TRAINER?
IS IAF GOING INSANE?
WE HAVE MUCH BETTER OPTIONS LIKE HAWK.ALSO IN FEW MONTHS WE WILL HAVE TEJAS' TRAINER VERSION.
I THINK WE NEED TO LOOK FOR OTHER OPTIONS.

IS IAF GOING INSANE?
WE HAVE MUCH BETTER OPTIONS LIKE HAWK.ALSO IN FEW MONTHS WE WILL HAVE TEJAS' TRAINER VERSION.

Well We are not buying, It was Offered to us By Egypt, which Inturn is Not there Aircraft, Its A Pakistan-China Venture..... and Besides You are Wrong keeping Tejas as an Option, Every two seater aircraft is a trainer, Even twin seater Su 30 MKI is stated a Trainer..... We have other Options Of course, we Recently Bought Hawks and Licensed Production of these birds aswell ... Then We have the Indigenous IJT Sitara

IS IAF GOING INSANE?
CapsLock.jpg

18% of pakistan population was hindu in 1947, now its less than 2%.

where did they disappear? :what:

they migrated to india during partition just like many muslims migrated to pakistan.

18% of pakistan population was hindu in 1947, now its less than 2%. where did they disappear?

The selective memory and logic of Indians in general and of RSS/BJP/SS supporters in particular doesn't stop amaze me. There was a population exchange after independence in which approximately 5 million Muslims crossed the border from India to Pakistan while same number non-Muslims crossed from Pakistan to India. There are hundreds of thousands people were killed from all religions. In Pakistan, nearly all non-Muslims were concentrated in Punjab and Sindh that bordered India and they crossed en masse. While Muslims in India were concentrated in Punjab, UP, Bihar, Bengal, Hyderabad state, etc. The Muslims from Punjab crossed en masse while millions of Muslims who lived hundreds of miles from the border could not or did not make the migration to Pakistan. There are million of Indian whose parents/grandparents born in Pakistan while same is true for many Pakistanis.

There were three Indian Prime Minister that were born in Pakistan and migrated to India in 1947:

GULZARI LAL NANDA A Interim Prime Minister on two occasions - after the sudden demise of Pt. Nehru (from may 27, 1964 to June 9, 1964), for 14 days, and again after the sudden demise of Lal Bahadur Shastri (from January 11 to 24, 1966), again for a period of 14 days. Born in Sialkot (now in Pakistan),

I. K. GUJRAL Inder Kumar Gujral became Prime Minister on April 21, 1997. He resigned office on Nov. 28. 1997. Gujral was born on December 4, 1919, in Jhelum (in the undivided Punjab, now in Pakistan).

DR. MANMOHAN SINGH Economist and former Finance Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh assumed charge on May 22, 2004. Manmohan Singh was born to Gurmukh Singh and Amrit Kaur on 26 September 1932, in Gah, Punjab (now in Chakwal District, Pakistan)

Gallery of Prime Ministers of India

The selective memory and logic of Indians in general and of RSS/BJP/SS supporters in particular doesn't stop amaze me. There was a population exchange after independence in which approximately 5 million Muslims crossed the border from India to Pakistan while same number non-Muslims crossed from Pakistan to India. There are hundreds of thousands people were killed from all religions. In Pakistan, nearly all non-Muslims were concentrated in Punjab and Sindh that bordered India and they crossed en masse. While Muslims in India were concentrated in Punjab, UP, Bihar, Bengal, Hyderabad state, etc. The Muslims from Punjab crossed en masse while millions of Muslims who lived hundreds of miles from the border could not or did not make the migration to Pakistan. There are million of Indian whose parents/grandparents born in Pakistan while same is true for many Pakistanis.
You are totally write about this. But you cannot take from India the fact that Indian Muslim had lot more confidence in Indian Hindu leadership that Hindus had in Muslim leadership of Pakistan.

You are totally write about this. But you cannot take from India the fact that Indian Muslim had lot more confidence in Indian Hindu leadership that Hindus had in Muslim leadership of Pakistan.

first of all I think you meant to write "right" instead of "write"

secondly, Indian Muslims, Christians and Sikhs have been persecuted, it's not that you are wrong and we are right but you talk as if India is perfect.

FACEPALM @ Egypt for thinking they can sell a Chinese/Pakistani plane to India :rofl::rofl::rofl:

first of all I think you meant to write "right" instead of "write"

secondly, Indian Muslims, Christians and Sikhs have been persecuted, it's not that you are wrong and we are right but you talk as if India is perfect.

FACEPALM @ Egypt for thinking they can sell a Chinese/Pakistani plane to India :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And minorities in Pakistan are not? I am a Christian.

So save it, Indians and Pakistanis. Go back on topic.

Back
Top Bottom