What's new

Elon Musk treated like a rock star during China trip: ‘He’s a global idol’ ' if only China could have someone like Elon Musk'

My advice for all non-Chinese members here: Don't take comments from Chinese social media very seriously. US and Taiwan spent billions of dollars on hiring troll army to do propaganda work in Chinese social platforms.

Musk is the one the troll army like to use because China so far doesn't have reusable rocket. Troll army like to make China look bad by constantly mentioning something China doesn't have while US has.

These troll army's target customers are Chinese netizens. Funny enough they accidentally cheated some non-Chinese.

Last edited:
My advice for all non-Chinese members here: Don't take comments from Chinese social media very seriously. US and Taiwan spent billions of dollars on hiring troll army to do propaganda work in Chinese social platforms.

Musk is the one the troll army like to use because China so far doesn't have reusable rocket. Troll army like to make China look bad by constantly mentioning something China doesn't have while US has.

These troll army's target customers are Chinese netizens. Funny enough they accidentally cheated some non-Chinese.

I'm well aware of that. People here like to post videos from "Americans" who now live in and love China ...and then you find out they are really from Europe or something and given money to make such videos.

fakeAmerican.png

Last edited:
Nobody tries to shove Bill Gates down your throat when they talk about Microsoft. BUT it's different with Tesla it's always Musk this and Musk that, Musk left and Musk right.

Other reasons I mentally banned/blocked Musk from entering my brain:

1. Tried to promote the use of CIA-backed currency Bitcoin to purchase Teslas = CIA agent/toolkit
2. Tried to promote Tesla stocks by making excuse to sell billions of TSLA shares to purchase Twitter when TSLA was trading in the 300+ USD. Look where the stock at now 33% OFF! When they try to dump something stinking onto the market and unwary investors, they always make it sound so beautiful like nope I'm not dumping these stinky stock shares I only need some cash to buy Twitter...

Musk indeed is a very impressive accomplished person. We need a few more of them

I'm well aware of that. People here like to post videos from "Americans" who now live in and love China ...and then you find out they are really from Europe or something and given money to make such videos.

View attachment 932696
Not the same thing. Those who praised China didn't lie. On the other hand, US and Taiwan trolls played dirty tricks. They make lies to make China look bad. They instigate Chinese people to hate their country and not cooperate with Chinese government. They mock those famous Chinese patriots and label them with some dirty words like "stupid", "brainwashed". They are very organized and have team work. They defame all things related to China and praise all things related to the west. Two months ago, some one made a video, saying An American shipyard called Dali Ann is building 5 war ships simultaneeusly(See below video). This video immediately became one of hottest videos in China social platforms. Comments like "How great is America", "China is nothing in front of America", "It is lucky that most advanced technologies are controlled by most civilized country" flooded in. But later some people found the shipyard in the video is actually China's Da Lian shipyard. The troll army members were fooled.

Last edited:
Not the same thing. Those who praised China didn't lie. On the other hand, US and Taiwan trolls played dirty tricks. They make lies to make China look bad. They instigate Chinese people to hate their country and not cooperate with Chinese government. They mock those famous Chinese patriots and label them as with some dirty words like "stupid", "brainwashed". They are very organized and have team work. They defame all things related to China products and praise all things related to the west. Two months ago, some one made a video, saying An American shipyard called Dali Ann is building 5 war ships simultaneeusly(See below video). This video immediately became one of hottest videos in China social platform. Comments like "How great is America", "China is nothing in front of America", "It is lucky that most advanced technologies are controlled by most civilized country" flooded in. But later some people found the shipyard in the video is actually China's Da Lian shipyard. The troll army members were fooled.

Your trollers are so good the Chinese Government accidentally got suckered into picking this up as a real news story only to have to later quitely delete it.

Last edited:
Your trollers are so good the Chinese Government accidentally got suckered into picking it up as a real news story only to have to later quitely delete it.

Still not same. 1) Chinese media quoted a wrong source. That's all. 2) The news is not for Americans. Not aggressive.

US and Taiwan troll army has only one target: Chinese people. You barely see any Chinese member who talked bad things about China in this forum. In Chinese social platforms, things are very different than here. The reason is this forum is not worth investing propaganda money for Chinese members here. They are too few in number and they can not be easily brainwashed because most them can read English and know how ugly the west world is.

First, it's because of the media factor.

Second, it's because Chinese has a very low IQ.

This is the different between American and Chinese:

Chinese heroes, in USA is being recognized as a 'threat', like evil, garbage, trash, virus, etc.

American heroes, in China is being recognized as a celebrity, rock star, JAV star, etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom