What's new

Emirate of Afghanistan forces (Can Ukraine live upto them)

Battlion25

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

In Ukraine they wanna copy this model.. EU(As Pakistan) and Ukraine (As Afghanistan) this is the blueprint

I remember reading an article on this in the western media how to copy the Pak-Afghan blueprint in Ukraine which is the tactics they are going with which is a blueprint used also to topple the soviet union back in the day

People don't realize the solid consistency of the Afghans which is unmatched.. They have plenty of patience..

I doubt Ukraine can keep going for just 5 years at the same pace forget about going for 10 years consistently..

The Secret lays in consistency the afghans can easily fight a 100 years war without being tired..

Last edited:

In Ukraine they wanna copy this model.. EU(As Pakistan) and Ukraine (As Afghanistan) this is the blueprint

I remember reading an article on this in the western media how to copy the Pak-Afghan blueprint in Ukraine which is the tactics they are going with which is a blueprint used also to topple the soviet union back in the day
Mods first video is glorification of sucide bombings where many innocent civillians died too

People don't realize the solid consistency of the Afghans which is unmatched.. They have plenty of patience..

I doubt Ukraine can keep going for just 5 years at the same pace forget about going for 10 years consistently..

The Secret lays in consistency the afghans can easily fight a 100 years war without being tired..

Ukraine needs atleast 25-30 years of war but if they complete this and swallow Russia they will definitely earn the grave-yard of empires title or russia wins at the end and recreate another stalingaard situation and roll-over all of Ukraine but it all depends on ukraine's consistent performance and so far they have done well

Mods first video is glorification of sucide bombings where many innocent civillians died too
You would think that after the savages started barking back at us and calling us worse than Israel, these people would loosen their grips on the savages dicks, but no sir.

100%

It's not about being physically tired, it's about having the will to not give up psychologically. Afghans even when outgunned refused to give up.

I hope no country follows Afghanistans footsteps. They live with savagery and lawlessness but still get savaged by foreign powers. This is because they are a dysfunctional society and are backwards.
Afghanistan is a better example of how not to exist as a nation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom