What's new

Europe is looking to fight the flood of Chinese electric vehicles. But Europeans love them

Han Patriot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Screenshot_20231019_063638_com.android.chrome.jpg

Imagine telling someone 5 years ago that Chinese cars will invade and threaten Western automakers. Imagine 10 years ago telling people Huawei will threaten Apple and Chinese phones will dominate low and mid tier level. Now imagine me saying 10 years from now, Chinese planes will threaten US planes.

Last edited:
Yes, phones and cars are different too.

Actually no, both require very less testing to push the product in market.
Easy to design and launch new models as compared to planes.
Heck even rockets are more easy to establish a space market. But planes r totally diff. Thing.
If u don't get it what can I say.🤔

Actually no, both require very less testing to push the product in market.
Easy to design and launch new models as compared to planes.
Heck even rockets are more easy to establish a space market. But planes r totally diff. Thing.
If u don't get it what can I say.🤔
Hahahah. Chill mate, just because India cannot do it. Are you saying making a 5nm chip is easier than making a plane. China can make a plane and the engines now but not a 5nm chip. So which is more complex? =)

Planes and cars are totally different thing.

Chinese car now is really good.

It's a decade more advanced than the current European car.

The advancement is not so visible if you make a cheap car, but now China is making cars on the same luxury level with Mercedes Benz, BMW, and Audi.

Not just one car, but many. On average all luxury Chinese car is better than European car.

In terms of battery technology, design, features, and software.

Even on the lower level, Chinese lower level cars are better than VW.

It's truly an eye opening moment.

Chinese car now is really good.

It's a decade more advanced than the current European car.

The advancement is not so visible if you make a cheap car, but now China is making cars on the same luxury level with Mercedes Benz, BMW, and Audi.

Not just one car, but many. On average all luxury Chinese car is better than European car.

In terms of battery technology, design, features, and software.

Even on the lower level, Chinese lower level cars are better than VW.

It's truly an eye opening moment.
Again selling planes under profit is totally different thing.

But I agree about Chinese cars. I think next decade, Chinese cars will be everywhere especially premium or semi premium segment.
Most Indians don't acknowledge this, maybe because in India only shitty quality Chinese stuff is imported.
But I have seen the Chinese zeep forgot its name, in Australia, was better than Mahindra.

Again selling planes under profit is totally different thing.

But I agree about Chinese cars. I think next decade, Chinese cars will be everywhere especially premium or semi premium segment.
Most Indians don't acknowledge this, maybe because in India only shitty quality Chinese stuff is imported.
But I have seen the Chinese zeep forgot its name, in Australia, was better than Mahindra.

Years ago, when someone say China is developing its EV, testing autonomous driver on the street, researching battery, etc...

No one is listening, or no one is able to predict the direction (to where all of these will go, what will happen in the future).

I think the same with Chinese passenger plane.

Back
Top Bottom