What's new

Eurozone at risk by BANKRUPT nations - Greece debt soars again with £303bn owed

LOL... Are you getting cold feet? You think Xi will be happy if some Greece shitty politician makes the same comment about Taiwan like u claiming as independent state from PRC and still lend u money?

We dont even need a genius to tell u the answer.
Keep your money.

Keep your money.
LOL. Dont regret! All bigger EU countries may not need it. You will surely need it. If You dont need it, we can lend some to Turkey and made them stronger. Lend them money to buy more warships or plane. And I will see how tough is your words. :enjoy:

This coming winter, probably EU itself needs to be bailed out, Greece is just a footnote of this book.

We must choose between Greece and Turkey.

Comparing aziqbal and foinikas, I suggest choosing to help Greece.
Turkey is one of the very few countries having the guts to challenge US, Greece will never do. In global geopolitical game, Turkey can be of great help for China, Greece is irrelevant.

Turkey is one of the very few countries having the guts to challenge US, Greece will never do. In global geopolitical game, Turkey can be of great help for China, Greece is irrelevant.

The Greek govt adheres to the "one China" policy and does not recognize Taiwan. The attitude of the Turkey govt towards the Xinjiang issue is very suspicious. Moreover, the Anti China ratio of Turks is much higher than that of Greeks.

The Greek govt adheres to the "one China" policy and does not recognize Taiwan. The attitude of the Turkey govt towards the Xinjiang issue is very suspicious. Moreover, the Anti China ratio of Turks is much higher than that of Greeks.
But Greece is irrelevant in geopolitics, this is why although both Russia and Ukraine are China's friends, China chooses technically supports Russia.

Turkey should offer them $50bn and in return demand the control of all it's islands.

Says who? You? Are you the representative of President Xi?
When establishing diplomatic relations with China, any country first has declared that it will abide by the "One China principle".
When any government comes to power to visit China, it will restate the "One China principle".
This is actually a contract, they will abide by the "One China principle" in exchange for establishing diplomatic relations with China.
If you recognize the "One China principle", then the Taiwan issue is China's internal affairs. The establishment of diplomatic relations with Taiwan is tantamount to interference in China's internal affairs, not China's interference in your internal affairs.
If you do not recognize the "One China principle", it means that you are tearing up the contract signed when establishing diplomatic relations, so you should break off diplomatic relations with China first.

Turkey should offer them $50bn and in return demand the control of all it's islands.
Is that the habit in your country? To give the enemy land in return for money?

They had even brought Uyghurs to fight in Syria on their behalf.

Yes, our native viceroys of the colonial powers do it for much cheaper, in fact pro bono.

But Greece is irrelevant in geopolitics, this is why although both Russia and Ukraine are China's friends, China chooses technically supports Russia.
If Greece was what you say, then it would be on the geopolitical margin, that is, it would not make agreements with your country, such as with the concession of the 3rd largest port in Europe, it would not have been accepted since 1981 in the then EU, it would not was in NATO, would not be an energy transport hub, and many more things.
Fortunately, Chinese politicians and diplomats are more open-minded than you.

Greece's position regarding Ukraine was clear and exactly the same as its position regarding Cyprus or Serbia at the past, being informed by the long-standing Greek foreign policy principles of supporting the territorial integrity of states and the rights stemming from the United Nations charter.
In this sense, Greece stands in solidarity with Ukraine, as it would with any other country under invasion.

No. Greece lives on a lie and Europe feeds this lie. The only way out of this mess is for Greece to go back to drahma, default on the debt, and face reality. There is not United Europe. There are only United Banks. It's all a fiasko that'll end sooner or later!

No. Greece lives on a lie and Europe feeds this lie. The only way out of this mess is for Greece to go back to drahma, default on the debt, and face reality. There is not United Europe. There are only United Banks. It's all a fiasko that'll end sooner or later!
I would personally like it if we had Drachmas again,but the problem would be very big at first. Theoretically,the first few years would be very difficult,if we left the Euro. Plus the Western Europeans would be angry at us for this. If a country left the Eurozone,that would probably destabilize the Euro a bit. Because others could follow of course.

But to be honest? I miss the drachmas. I miss that each country had its own currency.

I would personally like it if we had Drachmas again,but the problem would be very big at first. Theoretically,the first few years would be very difficult,if we left the Euro. Plus the Western Europeans would be angry at us for this. If a country left the Eurozone,that would probably destabilize the Euro a bit. Because others could follow of course.

But to be honest? I miss the drachmas. I miss that each country had its own currency.
After all, Greece's problems are not the currency, but institutional (bureaucracy, shadow economy, low productivity, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom