What's new

Ex-PM Mahathir says Malaysia should claim Singapore and Riau Islands

All these hoo ha bla bla over a personal statement of an old man who lost his office in Prime Minister dept. While as a PM, he dare NOT say anything because all foreign investor will pull their money out of Malaysia.

The old man has lost his PM office and lost his mind. His political party got wiped out completely in Johor state election. Johor is a Malaysian state connected to Singapore by a causeway, may be he had an agenda to stir up trouble between Johor and Singapore after the Johor voters kicked him out.

I used to believe all those news articles about Chinese despicable opression of Uigur was just lies. But seing the big mouths of certain Chinese members in this thread makes me wonder if all those stories are true after all.

I used to believe all those news articles about Chinese despicable opression of Uigur was just lies. But seing the big mouths of certain Chinese members in this thread makes me wonder if all those stories are true after all.
Singapore is the most militarized country in Far East. The risk to Singapore exists only on paper. The PLA is too far way, the Malay hasn’t no army. Indonesia can be a danger to Singapore however it’s navy, airforce is still less capable than Singapore.

And there are foreign powers. Singapore has the military backing from the US and UK. Even, Singapore can ask Vietnam or Japan for assistance. I am certain Vietnam is ready to help the oil sheiks.

The old man has lost his PM office and lost his mind. His political party got wiped out completely in Johor state election. Johor is a Malaysian state connected to Singapore by a causeway, may be he had an agenda to stir up trouble between Johor and Singapore after the Johor voters kicked him out.
Now Johor state government speaker is said thinking of taking legal action against Dr. Mahathir on an island issue with Singapore.

The 1824 Anglo Dutch treaty is among the BIGGEST stain that affects a large proportion of Malay elites today. Those race traitors scions still rule Malaysia, Dr M should shut up.

Another big stain against Malay is entire Malay elite class being WW2 collaborators with Japanese. And unlike Indonesian elites, Malaysia elites have not redeemed themselves.

This explain why malays are so into Islam and more so than Taliban in some ways.

One BIG MOFOS is Singapore PAP government. They know what is going on but the are hell bent to castrate Chinese but accusing Chinese as racist. They have succeeded. FK PAP.

Back
Top Bottom