F-22 Line "still viable" amid fears over J-20

Luftwaffe

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
F-22 LINE "STILL VIABLE" AMID FEARS OVER J-20

Defence Weekly (back Feb 16, 2011)
And the fear looms in the United States over Chinese Stealth Jet J-20 Black Eagle (side lining russian pak-fa). The news thus confirms that J-20 will be far superior then F-35 II
2qs9rt2.jpg

Funny China has not claimed the J-20 being a fifth-gen fighter. In fact, China has never made any claim that the J-20 exists at all. All the information we have are from the internet forums and fan boys. China has not even made much comment on the J-10.

The amount of speculation on the J-20 is unreal. The T-50 didn't cause 1/10 of the speculation when it came out.

back to the topic, its reasonable they are going to have this coming up. the J-20 is the golden opportunity for F-22 lobby. whether j-20 is the real threat or not they dont care, they only care how many f-22 they gonna sell`!

google is a searching engine, and youtube is a vedio sharing sits, in china there are tons of them, like baidu, alibaba, cool6, tudou and these are more fun than youtube and google.

u can find virtually anythin from youtube from there, just less erotics and violances. infact im using them more than youtube, because i constantly find youtube filled with racism and stupid nationalists.

on the other hand it shows the western monopolism, in china these fields are fiercely competed!

It is understandable that America wants its companies, like google, youtube, and apple, to succeed. However, the competition must be fair and legal. Tying the success of American companies in China to China's democracy and human rights is cheap, dirty, and unfair. That is not genuine business competition, that is politics. Americans must learn to separate business from their foreign agenda of forced democracy and human rights, irrespective of the country's cultural and political history.

Favoring their own company at the cost of everything else, the current American strategy for supporting their companies, will lead only to monopolies. And we all know how monopolies charge high fees for poor products and services. It is good that China's tech sector has plenty of competition, from both domestic and foreign companies. The same cannot be said of the American tech sector for mainland Chinese companies.

I don't think so US will ever sell F-22 to any nation. But I way back said they'll not end the production line its temporary shutdown and now after J-20 and followed by J-13 or the other Chinese stealth Project, F-22 limited production will re-open at some point of time. Project F-35 II is in full swing, with 2400 on order for US all three air arms, it could be that some 5/6 squadrons of F-35s are reduced in favor of F-22.

thats what i hate about "CHINESE" , they never claim any thing openly .... i think they never had an upright stance over any thing as a nation...i mean, can you imagine a life without google and youtube....

Military secrecy is a key tool for defending your country against a ruthless and powerful foe. China suffered a grievous history of Western imperialism and now firmly believes in not interfering with other countries, like the west is doing now, playing kingmaker in Libya, by bombing cities. Google and Youtube are open and accessible in China, but not when they deliver youth to **** sites and gambling sites.

I sense a general exasperation from you about the Chinese people. Whether that is from personal experience or personal bigotry, I can't tell. But we're here to talk and I'd welcome a civilized discussion.

thats what i hate about "CHINESE" , they never claim any thing openly .... i think they never had an upright stance over any thing as a nation...i mean, can you imagine a life without google and youtube....

i should not be wrong when i call them smart copy cats who are fortunately or unfortunately driven by their population and not necessarily creativity or innovation. in a world where every seventh guy is chinese then there is ought to be some cult and monopoly.

coming back to the topic, the lockhead martin may reduces the prices as a result of cheap competition. the same happened with nokia and ericssion after the launch of huawei.i just simply hate huawei. i am a 3G/4 G RF engineer and thats my personal comment but i simply hate Chinese products equally. have any one seen the movie 127 hours ??.....what does the guy say about "chinese knife" in the movie...the J 20 is that "chinese knife"

ps: i hope the J XX doesnt come with "manuals" of F22 , photocopied and monograms "carefully" removed by striking a made in china marker made by russian produced black ink.

haha Huawei is technologically ahead of its competition in many critical fields. Its product has been proven superior to Nokia and Ericsson. Even Nokia itself acknowledges that fact. Also nice sarcasm in your last claim. The F-22 is a well guarded secret no one has its manual. The J-20 is a Chinese design get over it. You are obviously some lunatic Hindi kid pretending to be Pakistani since Youtube is banned in Pakistan as well. You are a troll. Case closed.

Some of nescafe's previous posts:

"well bro, i can apologize... , but it sounded like a 14 years old girl...dont you know how wicked paksitanis are ...i mean, you cant just put in simple poem... :) its was kinda childish... "

"i think we are more comfortable with an indian guy then an arab... :) see the demand for star plus....
defence hype aside...indians are cool man...they are subtle...the punjabi indians are infact..."

"indian movies are NOT trash when compared with pakistani movies. indian music is , if not ranked number one then its only second to american music. "

"well, i had a million breakups...i still talk with a few...some of them i see married to men i know.. , those men dont know what happened before...
i respect all girls i have been, and i leave no..." (Really, in Pakistan?)

Is this the thread I opened? Mate don't mind please talk on the title and subject keep indians and their nonsenses and their thoughts or anything associated to them out of this thread. Thankyou.

Some of nescafe's previous posts:

"well bro, i can apologize... , but it sounded like a 14 years old girl...dont you know how wicked paksitanis are ...i mean, you cant just put in simple poem... :) its was kinda childish... "

"i think we are more comfortable with an indian guy then an arab... :) see the demand for star plus....
defence hype aside...indians are cool man...they are subtle...the punjabi indians are infact..."

"indian movies are NOT trash when compared with pakistani movies. indian music is , if not ranked number one then its only second to american music. "

"well, i had a million breakups...i still talk with a few...some of them i see married to men i know.. , those men dont know what happened before...
i respect all girls i have been, and i leave no..." (Really, in Pakistan?)
:bad: dont you think i am rational and unbiased....

haha Huawei is technologically ahead of its competition in many critical fields. Its product has been proven superior to Nokia and Ericsson. Even Nokia itself acknowledges that fact. Also nice sarcasm in your last claim. The F-22 is a well guarded secret no one has its manual. The J-20 is a Chinese design get over it. You are obviously some lunatic Hindi kid pretending to be Pakistani since Youtube is banned in Pakistan as well. You are a troll. Case closed.

huawei is not superior. :) its just a class A copy :) . the BTS are good, but the antennas still suck.huawae switches (MSC)are a direct replica of erricson.

i want to clarify two things here.

1.PDF has a culture of winning arguments. when i criticize china, i do not mean that pakistanis are great or indians are less copy cats.
2.In the fields of Project Management, scientific innovation, medicine, transport and construction , pakistan do suck. one thing that let Pakistan stand apart is the spirituality , its history and core values , the number of enemies that it had and how the indigenous hay wire poor people created , nurtured and maintained their spirituality (pakistan) that now we can have a proud defence forum. its the land of saints, walis (friends of Allah) and martyres.

ps: chinese cant understand for sure about point number 2.

Military secrecy is a key tool for defending your country against a ruthless and powerful foe. China suffered a grievous history of Western imperialism and now firmly believes in not interfering with other countries, like the west is doing now, playing kingmaker in Libya, by bombing cities. Google and Youtube are open and accessible in China, but not when they deliver youth to **** sites and gambling sites.

I sense a general exasperation from you about the Chinese people. Whether that is from personal experience or personal bigotry, I can't tell. But we're here to talk and I'd welcome a civilized discussion.

yes, i have some personal issues with the Chinese. and i wrote it in my post that its a personal issue. but, i can explain , if i dont get blocked.

i feel (now i feel it and please i need no evidence for it. these are my feelings),

1. most Chinese people are almost the same. like their DNA. the sense of variety among their personalities is negligible. you master one, you master 90 percent of all.

2. they hold the weather wane in their hands not the compass. they are the boss. they will rag your a_s_s . they are the subordinate, they treat you like the king.

3. have you ever seen Chinese p_o_r_n movies. the girl is crying like a baby. private parts are censored. what does it goes to show. are they confused. or are the religiously motivated or , there are some ethics. if there are ethics, why make a **** movie at first place.

4. innovation!! present day people think china will take on the world. i say they will collapse under their own burden. the NWO is in place to shift the role of the the elite of the world, and where is china. importing russian engine to develop military aircrafts....they dont even have a single air craft career as yet. cant even design their own processor. the NWO has its issues. china will collapse under its own pressure. i bet , china can never make sri lanka its colony. look at british, romans, americans.and their long influence and colonies. for that matter looks at muslims, abbasids, the mughals....

5. lack of culture. although i would say that chinese do have a sound religion (Confucius , folklore, budhist, accurate astrology) and we all know they follow their religious rituals but some how what they lack is a bright culture. i talked about indian songs in one of my posts. look at indians songs....they influence hollywood, arabs...and turkish cinema. look at mughal art. the forts, the carpets, the hina of women , the dances , the unlimited food items , the countless sweet dishes....look at art galleries in moscow and france, clothing attire in entire europe.... i cant re collect , if chinese have been very strong with their culture.

these are my personal weeknes/weirdness. perhaps , i was wrong when i couldnt get along with Chinese. i did PM for a wimax project and i have met malay chinese, chinese chinese and Singaporean Chinese. i made my opinion. i can apologize for it.

Funny China has not claimed the J-20 being a fifth-gen fighter. In fact, China has never made any claim that the J-20 exists at all. All the information we have are from the internet forums and fan boys. China has not even made much comment on the J-10.

The amount of speculation on the J-20 is unreal. The T-50 didn't cause 1/10 of the speculation when it came out.

I agree with you. its the all the hype and scaremongering by the American war industry to help pave the way for senate’s approval for more military funding.
It reminds me the time when ABC and CNN led the propaganda about Iraqi army and specially portraying its republican guards as a formidable force of with mythical training and equipment but in reality it didn’t even come close to American regular army in terms of training and proved to be a turkey shooting practice for American war machine.

China just happens to be the next “evil” that has to be presented to the American public as such. A new opponent which is more cunning and secretive than the Russians and is benefiting from the capitalism but wont open itself up to the west. Its just how the American psyche is conditioned by the media and the government that it has to have an enemy that is visible and tangible, Al Qaeda/ Muslim terrorism is vague and mainly on the back foot. But china stands defiant in the face of Americanism.
It remains to be seen whether J-20 is in the league of the 5th generation fighters and deserves the respect and concern that American think tanks and weapons manufacturers are propagating.

@nescafe reference to your paragraph 5. lack of culture

Chinese martial arts, monks, kungfu, Chinese restaurants, Chinese architecture, first use of gun powder in fire works & military as rockets, Chinese kites,
Chinese herbs, philosophy, the Chinese Buddha as a cultural icon. And most recently look at the movies like house of the flying daggers and Hero and check out the choreography and many more they are seem to contradict what you are saying. It is one of the oldest civilisation and has spread its influence across the globe.

Ever heard of a word called China town? Look it up in context of the Western Europe and USA and then google it and then review your paragraph once again. Like yourself it is my thinking that you are wrong.

Back
Top Bottom