What's new

Factories May Be Leaving China, but Trade Ties Are Stronger Than They Seem

First my tone was not different.

This is what I said 2 weeks ago on Aug 24

Second, I never said it worth more than BYD or Ford show me where I said Vinfast is bigger than BYD and Ford?, I said I would not bet against a company that have massive money backing and hence I will not short them AT THE TIME OF IPO. I think you mistook me with someone else.

If you see things differently, then that's you, not me
lol, keep it up , to fill your today's quota.

First my tone was not different.

This is what I said 2 weeks ago on Aug 24

Second, I never said it worth more than BYD or Ford show me where I said Vinfast is bigger than BYD and Ford?, I said I would not bet against a company that have massive money backing and hence I will not short them AT THE TIME OF IPO. I think you mistook me with someone else.

If you see things differently, then that's you, not me
Screenshot_20230904_111045_com.android.chrome.jpg

You said you will keep it for a few years and won't short it yet. It's not even a month. Lolololol

lol, keep it up , to fill your today's quota.
He has been caught lying multiple times, it is okay, i screenshot this idiot. Lolol

This dumbass really believes the valuation is correct. Look at him pretending to be a Pro explaining shit. Lololol

View attachment 950856

You said you will keep it for a few years and won't short it yet. It's not even a month. Lolololol
OMG, you can't really read can't you?

I said I wouldn't short it, that does not mean I am not going to invest in it. and I didn't short it now did I?

I buy at 17 and sell at 35, in what way I short it?

Do you even understand what shorting is??

He has been caught lying multiple times, it is okay, i screenshot this idiot. Lolol

This dumbass really believes the valuation is correct. Look at him pretending to be a Pro explaining shit. Lolol

Yeah, and the only thing that come from your screen shot is you can't read...lol

See above

OMG, you can't really read can't you?

I said I wouldn't short it, that does not mean I am not going to invest in it. and I didn't short it now did I?

I buy at 17 and sell at 35, in what way I short it?

Do you even understand what shorting is??

Yeah, and the only thing that come from your screen shot is you can't read...lol

See above

You say you wouldn't short it now and then starts to say you are keeping it for a FEW YEARS since its fundamentals are sooooo good. You made double? Wow i thought you were gonna keep it for a few years, why you selling it? Lololololol.

I did some today, go and attack them, you are behind your quota now.
You did nothing I hit all your post......you didn't even see Han job here quoting your post.

You say you wouldn't short it now and then starts to say you are keeping it for a FEW YEARS since its fundamentals are sooooo good. You made double? Wow i thought you were gonna keep it for a few years, why you selling it? Lololololol.
Again, buying at 17 and selling at 35 is short? As I said, I always see the price of vinfast to be 25-30, so yes, when it went down to 17, it's natural to buy some because I think it is going up to 30, and they did

You have a fundamental issue on understanding how "Short" work.

Back
Top Bottom