What's new

FC attacked in Maskhay.

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A unit of Frontier Corps was attacked in Maskhay by terrorists namely from BLF (Balochistan Liberation Force). The attacked was countered and all the terrorists were killed. I just received pictures from the fight and since they are graphic, I am not posting them. The pictures showed clean shaved terrorists with arms and bullet holes in their bodies.

Edit:
News is coming in from same area, that commander of the BLF force Dr.Allah Nazar has had his own mother killed one day before. His mother has always stopped him from militancy and tried hard to set his mind. The commander's own men stormed into his house previous night and killed the old lady accusing her to be an ISI agent.

Did i hear correct? Dr.Allah nazar got killed?

After the encounter, FC has pinpointed various militant hideouts and has started offensive on many different fronts in Maskhay.

After a long time FC has sprung in to action!

A unit of Frontier Corps was attacked in Maskhay by terrorists namely from BLF (Balochistan Liberation Force). The attacked was countered and all the terrorists were killed. I just received pictures from the fight and since they are graphic, I am not posting them. The pictures showed clean shaved terrorists with arms and bullet holes in their bodies.

Edit:
News is coming in from same area, that commander of the BLF force Dr.Allah Nazar has had his own mother killed one day before. His mother has always stopped him from militancy and tried hard to set his mind. The commander's own men stormed into his house previous night and killed the old lady accusing her to be an ISI agent.

RIP to BLF chief mother, the terrorist should be killed and bring justice to shaheed mother

RIP to BLF chief mother, the terrorist should be killed and bring justice to shaheed mother
The commander's unit which was involved in killing of the woman was killed. It is not yet clear if the commander was killed too, or not. FC has started small scale operations and raids in search of the killer in the area. Let's pray and hope for the best!

This man was brainwashed after getting kidnapped..He was a well mannered and educated person..His sttory is yet unknown..

Hope he dies soon...

This man was brainwashed after getting kidnapped..He was a well mannered and educated person..His sttory is yet unknown..

Hope he dies soon...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom