What's new

Firing on Asaduddin Owaisi’s Car: One Arrested, AIMIM Chief Says Attackers Followed Him

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Lok Sabha MP and AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi’s vehicle was today fired at by unknown assailants when the parliamentarian was returning from Uttar Pradesh. The incident occurred when Owaisi was on his way to Delhi from Kithaur, Meerut. The MP tweeted that four rounds of bullets were fired targeting his vehicle, leading to the puncture of the tyres. He had to then continue his journey in another vehicle.

The assailants, numbering 3-4, fled immediately after the incident leaving the weapons, the Lok Sabha MP from Hyderabad said, adding “we are all safe". Owaisi also tweeted a picture of the vehicle that bore two bullet marks.

Speaking to ANI after the incident, Owaisi said that police have arrested one of the shooters and recovered the weapons. He also urged the Election Commission to probe the matter. “I think we were being followed by the attackers. Police have recovered the arms and arrested one shooter. I request the EC to investigate the matter. It’s the responsibility of the state and central governments to probe the matter," he added.

Indian media report. Google please for further info.

Sachin Sherma was the guy idenfied as attacker.
Link here
Did we apprehend Benazirs killers till now?
No: 1 agency, bs.

How do you catch a dead guy?
Dead?
The person who can be seen shooting a pistol at BB When she was standing from her car sunroof.
Is he identified? She was clearly shot point blank. And then the bomb went out. She wasnt killed by the blast. Rather shot on the back of her head. Watch the clip if you missed. Kindly share the news of identification of the shooter here if i missed.

Dead?
The person who can be seen shooting a pistol at BB When she was standing from her car sunroof.
Is he identified? She was clearly shot point blank. And then the bomb went out. She wasnt killed by the blast. Rather shot on the back of her head. Watch the clip if you missed. Kindly share the news of identification of the shooter here if i missed.
The guy was also engulfed in the blast as far as I remember.

The guy was also engulfed in the blast as far as I remember.
Its an accident that his name was also Bilal, and he was 17 by then. People from inside PPP were in murder.
Did we catch him till now?

Its an accident that his name was also Bilal, and he was 17 by then. People from inside PPP were in murder.
I specifically meant the attackers (not the people behind it) as in this case also only the attacker has been caught.

Otherwise yes Khalid Shahensha and Bilal Shiekh (he was not 17) have been suspected to have been assassinated to cover the tracks.

I specifically meant the attackers (not the people behind it) as in this case also only the attacker has been caught.

Otherwise yes Khalid Shahensha and Bilal Shiekh (he was not 17) have been suspected to have been assassinated to cover the tracks.
Our history is full of high profile murders. Liaqat Ali Khan, Fatima Jinnah, Zia ul Haq, Benazir, and now may be Imran Khan soon. None of the guys caught.
This is the state of Pakistan. Then people say why Pakistanis don't like to associate themselves with Pakistani identity.
Kamzor Maan baap log phynk dyty hain utha ker, mulk tu phir mulk hi hota hai.

we dont want to our security establishment made him President and destroyed the country!

Back
Top Bottom