What's new

FNSS AZMIM Amphibious Work Machine

cabatli_53

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
DSC01520.jpg

to flatten the river sides for the approach of tanks, amphibious assault vehicles, bridges and prepare the perfect places for the Tanks to hit their targets without seen the enemy...etc

FNSS has delivered the AZMIM AACE Amphibious Armoured Earthmover to Turkish Army

AACE_AZMIM_Amphibious_Armoured_Combat_Earthmover_FNSS_Turkey_Turkish_army_defence_industry_military_technology_002.jpg

The AACE Amphibious Armoured Combat Earthmover (AZMIM) Vehicle delivery ceremony organized by FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.S, the leading company in Land Vehicles sector of Turkish Defense Industry, is realized on 11 January 2013 at FNSS facilities under the auspices of the esteemed Turkish Minister of National Defence Mr. Ismet Yilmaz.

But it looks like a M9 Armored Combat Earthmover ,they do the same ,but don´t think that are the SAME !

m9_ace.jpg

Turkey is doing great, it's weird that some Turks don't like Erdogan although he is the one who plucked Turkey out of the clutches of poverty and backwardness into a great example of progression and modernity. I neither like nor hate him but I really respect his achievements and thankful for his support for Arabs. But I hope he keeps his dreams within Turkey...:cry:

Turkey is doing great, it's weird that some Turks don't like Erdogan although he is the one who plucked Turkey out of the clutches of poverty and backwardness into a great example of progression and modernity. I neither like nor hate him but I really respect his achievements and thankful for his support for Arabs. But I hope he keeps his dreams within Turkey...:cry:

Dear friend, Erdogan's economical performance was exceptional but to stop the opposition he should clearly avoid politics which could lead to an un-secular Turkey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom