What's new

Fools' Paradise

Humble Pakistani

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United States
“Requesting anonymity, security officials told Reuters that 308 civilians, 114 military personnel and 38 police officers had been killed since September 2013, around a time when Sharif convened an all-party conference that unanimously opted for peace talks.”

Why are the Pakistanis not outraged at the terrorists? Why have they not reacted to the appointment of the TTP representatives? How are they any different from the terrorists? I was amazed to see the press conference of the Lal Masjid cleric after the first meeting of the two sides. There were three goons with automatic weapons in their hands, standing right behind the Maulana. Correct me if I am wrong, but does he not voice his stance against the constitution of Pakistan? We prosecute a Former President on the charges of treason for suspending the constitution, but at the same time, we negotiate with someone who has totally rejected the constitution. Isn’t there something wrong here? Am I the only one surprised at the fact that the terrorists have killed over 460 people since the APC unanimously passed the resolution for peace talks with the TTP? Is it a strategy on their part to gain the upper hand during these negotiations? And if that is the truth then shouldn’t it be the other way round?

The news of 23 abducted FC soldiers’ killings has sparked another debate. TTP claims: they have a reason behind the killings and that should not stop the negotiations from continuing. And what are we negotiating about? Can someone answer that? Nawaz Shaif, Imran Khan, Molvi Samiul Haq, would anyone of you please answer what are we trying to accomplish, when the terrorists keep on with their killing spree. There have been no drone strikes in the last month or so, yet in the same period, hundreds have been killed by the terrorists. No one will deny that peace is a good thing, but does anyone here truly thinks that the TTP are capable of bringing about peace in any shape or form? Have we forgotten the Taliban’s history of violence and death? If we have, then we are only setting ourselves up with a bigger disappointment. We need to stop living in fool’s paradise and start acknowledging the reality.

Source: Fools’ Paradise | The Pakistani Spectator

jamaatis and PTI should be banned in Pakistan because these are the parties who have continued to misguide Pakistanis since many years and confuse them, they are taliban's political wing

made pakistanis fools

“Requesting anonymity, security officials told Reuters that 308 civilians, 114 military personnel and 38 police officers had been killed since September 2013, around a time when Sharif convened an all-party conference that unanimously opted for peace talks.”

Why are the Pakistanis not outraged at the terrorists? Why have they not reacted to the appointment of the TTP representatives? How are they any different from the terrorists? I was amazed to see the press conference of the Lal Masjid cleric after the first meeting of the two sides. There were three goons with automatic weapons in their hands, standing right behind the Maulana. Correct me if I am wrong, but does he not voice his stance against the constitution of Pakistan? We prosecute a Former President on the charges of treason for suspending the constitution, but at the same time, we negotiate with someone who has totally rejected the constitution. Isn’t there something wrong here? Am I the only one surprised at the fact that the terrorists have killed over 460 people since the APC unanimously passed the resolution for peace talks with the TTP? Is it a strategy on their part to gain the upper hand during these negotiations? And if that is the truth then shouldn’t it be the other way round?

The news of 23 abducted FC soldiers’ killings has sparked another debate. TTP claims: they have a reason behind the killings and that should not stop the negotiations from continuing. And what are we negotiating about? Can someone answer that? Nawaz Shaif, Imran Khan, Molvi Samiul Haq, would anyone of you please answer what are we trying to accomplish, when the terrorists keep on with their killing spree. There have been no drone strikes in the last month or so, yet in the same period, hundreds have been killed by the terrorists. No one will deny that peace is a good thing, but does anyone here truly thinks that the TTP are capable of bringing about peace in any shape or form? Have we forgotten the Taliban’s history of violence and death? If we have, then we are only setting ourselves up with a bigger disappointment. We need to stop living in fool’s paradise and start acknowledging the reality.

Source: Fools’ Paradise | The Pakistani Spectator

Can someone talk to these barbaric people ??

BhCWN8ZIEAAO0By.jpg:large

Can someone talk to these barbaric people ??

BhCWN8ZIEAAO0By.jpg:large

we need to kill their roots to free pakistan from such barbarians seriously, i would not hesitate to exterminate their family and their roots from this world

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom