What's new

Former Afghanistan Officials Announce ‘Govt In Exile’, Amrullah Saleh to Lead New Administration

lols this joker!

earlier he said he will die fighting!

then his safron sponsored dhooti got all wet and he ran away!

and now he is forming a govt in exile!

who buys these bs!

Surprise! Surprise!
But I don't think anyone can dislodge the IEA (Taliban) govt. short of another 9/11 like attack on America. The Taliban are truly battle hardened and have much better weaponry than they had in the Fall of 2001. I don't foresee even one province of Afghanistan not under the Taliban rule unless some major power gets involved.
But A. Saleh and all those "zin various embassies around the world may continue to be funded by non-Afghan entities like India..

India may look towards hosting an Afghanistan government in exile like they have hosted a Tibet government in exile for half a century.

Perpetual war is what India is advocating for the region.

India may look towards hosting an Afghanistan government in exile like they have hosted a Tibet government in exile for half a century.

Perpetual war is what India is advocating for the region.

I think Indian's are looking to cut their losses in Afghanistan, the whole affair has been a total embarrasment for India which lost its investment.

Infact the India was so desperate they even met with Taliban officials, so little chance of that.

The entire Afghan army of 350,000 men folded in 11 days against a much smaller force of approximately 70,000 Talibans.

The corrupt Afghan government namely Ghani and Saleh were the first to flee with cash, gold and prostitutes.

I think Indian's are looking to cut their losses in Afghanistan, the whole affair has been a total embarrasment for India which lost its investment.

Infact the India was so desperate they even met with Taliban officials, so little chance of that.

The entire Afghan army of 350,000 men folded in 11 days against a much smaller force of approximately 70,000 Talibans.

The corrupt Afghan government namely Ghani and Saleh were the first to flee with cash, gold and prostitutes.

India is looking towards Tajikistan as she attempts another containment

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom